This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From 0-Nasty In .2 Seconds.

It has been a tough week for me. I think I'm going to have to create another "This Is Ridiculous Corporate" thread in General Work Chat when I come back from work.

But on to the surprisingly minor suck.

From 0-Nasty In .2 Seconds

So this woman comes up to me while I'm pulling apart next week's ad and begs me for an "Eastern Union". I look over to the terminal and say "But it appears to be closed at the moment."

"YOU GUYS DO IT!"

Luckily manager S1 was walking by and agreed to do it.

Woman calls me over to help her with the "Eastern Union" form since she's never filled one out and I say I can't help her.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not a member of management nor do I have the faintest clue how to fill one out."

"Psh!"

Bonus: What Are You, 5?

Halloween tctochke is out and it attracts kids and adults like magnets. I'm standing at the register that faces that aisle and there are two 30 something guys pulling out the plastic swords and having at each other.

I give them my Glare Of Disapproval (TM) and they drop the swords quickly. One of them points at the other guy and says, "He started it."

"So?"

"Well he started it!" *both slink away*
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Quoth ralerin View Post
    One of them points at the other guy and says, "He started it."

"So?"

I can just hear my mother right now......

'I don't CARE who started it - I'M finishing it!'
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
      I give them my Glare Of Disapproval (TM) and they drop the swords quickly. One of them points at the other guy and says, "He started it."

"So?"

It's a guy thing

I take my granddaughter shopping, just the two of us, she behaves very well. My husband goes with us, and next thing I know, they're having light saber duels with the french bread or playing catch with the oranges. Gee, wonder who I should blame......

Madness takes it's toll....
      Please have exact change ready.

Comment

I'd be too amused with the sword guys to give them the glare.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

There was a store open for a short time here, devoted entirely to Halloween. There were, much to my brother's unhappy surprise, signs placed all about the place declaring 'Do not play with any of the merchandise here, or you will be told to leave.'
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
          X