Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny, I thought the point of the first guy taking the order was that he would communicate it onwards.

The odd thing is that at Subway, there's one guy up front who takes the bulk of the order - pretty much all of the price-affecting options, anyway - and the salad/sauces guy takes his own part of the order. But then the third guy at the till has to get the information in order to ring up the correct price. There's been more than one occasion when the price has been a bit lower than what I ordered.

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
      The odd thing is that at Subway, there's one guy up front who takes the bulk of the order - pretty much all of the price-affecting options, anyway - and the salad/sauces guy takes his own part of the order. But then the third guy at the till has to get the information in order to ring up the correct price. There's been more than one occasion when the price has been a bit lower than what I ordered.
      My local Subway usually has one person running the entire line for each customer.

But when we get someone different ringing us up, we make a point of making certain we pay for what we're getting.

We like our local Subway and want it to stay good.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X