This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Impersonater

This happened last night during a basketball game. We get limos coming in all night for various events and limos have to pay a $30 fee for getting into the arena lot as they take up plenty of space. This Ford Explorer limo pulls into the drive, flashes a badge to the cashier with a quick remark of "I'm a cop" and drives off before the cashier can get a word in. Cashier tells supervisor and then our MOD is called.

Fast forward to me, where I am at my usual VIP spot with a radio when I hear our MOD alert us to the limo. We have police that help us with inbound and outbound and they wanted a word with this guy along with us Whiskeyclone arena superiors. I keep an eye out for a while. About 30 minutes after the alert, I see the limo, flying about as if there is an angry SC stampede. I immediately radio in to my MOD. What transpires is quite a sight, 2 police cars, a Whiskeyclone truck, and a tow truck come out of nowhere in all directions. The limo has nowhere to go, and the next thing I see is 2 policemen screaming at the guy to get out of the limo. After all this, the guy is arrested and is taken care of. I do not know what happend to the limo customers but I hope the company sent someone out.

The driver was not a cop at all, he happened to be a security guard, and his charges for arrest was impersonating an officer. All in all, it was not an SC just one big idiot.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

A big idiot? You're telling me. I hope they throw the book at him. Impersonating a cop is a serious no-no.
    Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

He'll probably pay a fine and do some community service, but, hopefully the "brown note" feeling of having cops pull him out of his car will prevent him from doing this ever again.
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth hauntedheadnc View Post
        A big idiot? You're telling me. I hope they throw the book at him. Impersonating a cop is a serious no-no.
        Last time I heard, impersonating a police officer is a felony offense, meaning he'll pull time more than likely.

Hope he's got soap on a rope or he'll be roped the first week.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
          All in all, it was not an SC just one big idiot.
          An idiotic SC. One of the worst kinds.

Wow. I can't believe he thought he'd get away with that.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
            He'll probably pay a fine and do some community service, but, hopefully the "brown note" feeling of having cops pull him out of his car will prevent him from doing this ever again.
            It won't be that feeling but it will also be the toungue lashing he will get from the county judge. That judge takes crap from no one and I mean no one. She does not take lightly to drunk drivers, drug dealers, and things like cop impersonater guy. All I can say is when she's through with him CI guy is going to be a puddle of his former self and that's if he's lucky.
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
            X