Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh - I remember someone posting that they caught a twelve-year-old who looked like he had a hunchback when he was trying to smuggle a two-litre bottle of drink in under his coat

Rapscallion

Comment

Sneaking small items of food into a movie, not to bad. When they start bringing not only their own popcorn, but a microwave to cook it in...
      Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Their own MICROWAVE?

Uh…o_O

The only thing like that I've ever been party to is my friend bringing a stick of beef jerky in her umbrella. I don't usually eat during movies in the theatre, so I neither bring or buy food, but I've been known to eat a few of my friend's nachos if they don't mind.

I worked at Papa John's for a while answering phones, and the only thing that stands out is the guy who kept begging us to give him a special he claimed was on TV "right now". The thing was, it was a special (and associated commercial) that we had stopped running about a month ago. (I wanted to say to him "Just because you taped it and are playing it back now doesn't mean it's 'on TV'.") When I told him the commercial was no longer being shown, he got all huffy about why they were still showing it if it wasn't in effect, and I told him he'd have to take it up with whatever TV station was airing it. He called back several more times; I think by the time he gave up, all the phone people had talked to him at least once. T_T I only worked there for about 4-1?2 months, so I don't have too many good CS stories.
        Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. SO: Study hard. Be evil.
        ~Unknown

Comment

I was going to say if the OP was about used cars - I could send some trucks over to take care of that for ya!
          "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
          X