Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is definitely a one-way conversation.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, I love y'all. Thanks for the comments.

I probably would have eventually ground my teeth at the whole thing, but I had people waiting for keys. There's something calming about making keys. I'm not sure what it is. Keeps my mind on my business! (If that isn't a tautology, ... ... )
    SC: "Are you new or something?"
    Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

Ow ow ow, my brain!

I don't know how you kept your patience! That is truly admirable!
      Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

Ouch, my brain.

I don't know how you kept your calm as well as you did. Having worked in retail much too long, I have a sad suspicion that I would have snapped at her I applaud you heartily!
        "So, let's build a snowman! We can make him our best friend. We can name him Bob or we can name him Beowulf! We can make him tall, or we can make him not so tall!"

Comment

Sadly, this sounds exactly like 50% of my students. I'll put a new thread up so as not to hijack this one.
          Enjoy my latest stupid quest for immortality. http://1001plus.blogspot.com/

Comment

Good gawd I think my head just exploded. After about the 3rd or 4th time of her asking, I think I would have just told her to go away lol.

I wonder how she dresses herself everyday?

Comment

I once had a customer like that. On a saturday...with a line going down passed two different departments. And people wonder where migraines come from.

Comment

Oh. My. God.

PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                X