X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth ahanix1989 View Post
    Frooties are awesome.
    I remember those were two pennies, and thems were 1998 pennies. The price must have gone up by now.
    You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

Quoth Sofar View Post
      I remember those were two pennies, and thems were 1998 pennies. The price must have gone up by now.
      Nah, still 1ยข each. At least it is here.
      Hmm, a gallon of gas, or 209 frooties. Tough choice.
      I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
      less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.

Comment

I never even bother with copper anymore. If the price charged to a customer is $XX.36 it's rounded to .35. If an owner gets whiny about that, I chuck a quarter in the till for 'em to shut them up.
        "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

Hmm, a gallon of gas, or 209 frooties. Tough choice.
          Well, that depends on whether you expect your car to move...

I get one similar to the penny thing (and have probably mentioned it before, sorry for the boredom if this is a rerun): If you ring up two pies, the computer sees that it's the same food as one "2 PIES" and subtracts the difference at the bottom of the receipt, right before tax is added. Not long ago someone who'd bought two pies and *nothing else*, and paid exact change 1.07, brought the receipt back to complain he'd been overcharged because on the line by 2 pies it said 1.80.
          Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

When I was in high school and me and my buddies would cruise around, whenever a girl we were looking at would flip us off we'd throw pennies at them.

Comment

Working...
            X