Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In this case, I would have to agree that it was a dig at you, in a general, "I'm more fit than you are" sort of way. But I wouldn't take it too hard because she sounds like an idiot. Why should her opinion matter?
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I hate gyms. I only go if my family or friends drag me (although i don't mind a little jog on the treadmill once i'm there, provided I can listen to music). I personally wouldn't have taken it as a dig on my weight because, guess what, I dance. There are plenty of ways to be fit without going to a gym, so even if this lady intended to make fun of you....it's stupid. :/ Typical EW.

Also, the mattresses? O.o When I stay in a hotel I try reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaally hard not too think too much about the bed I'm sleeping because I end up grossing myself out. I've read too many horror stories on the news :P

Comment

There's a little bit of a followup for this story and it cements my opinion of her being a bitch. She was due to arrive today. Upon seeing our cookies we provide for our guests she snarkily asks "how many do YOU eat a night?"
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

"All the ones guests don't purchase. Then I bake them in the morning, and the ones I don't eat then make it on display. Except on the days when they don't make it out here."

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
            I don't know how else to interpret "I doubt you've ever been to a gym" besides her calling me fat.
            LOL My response would be that I am handicapped, in a wheelchair and don't actually go to gyms ...
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

i agree, i think her comment was meant as an insult, along the "i'm better than you are" variety.

and btw the "elliptical" is a fancy name for a cross-trainer, bit of a cross between the "nordic track" and a stair-stepper.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                There's a little bit of a followup for this story and it cements my opinion of her being a bitch. She was due to arrive today. Upon seeing our cookies we provide for our guests she snarkily asks "how many do YOU eat a night?"
                Oh, hell no.
                My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

I already trusted your judgment, that her tone indicated it was meant to be a jab.

Quoth Bex View Post
                  I really think that a good portion of the worlds population wake up and immediately think to themselves "I wonder who I can be a jerk to today."
                  I would have to agree with this. She's a pathetic creature, making snotty comments and assumptions about your fitness level.

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                  Bitch! Let me guess, she's also one of those fake blonde/boobs/tan/nails types, right?
                  Steven Slater ROCKS! So does James Jones!

The world is an asshole contest...and EVERYONE'S A WINNER!

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                    "Gee I don't know ma'am it depends on how many are left after I shove them up your a$$" What a beeyotch.

Comment

kitty o' grapeness sez:
                      "Gee I don't know ma'am it depends on how many are left after I shove them up your a$$"
                      *giggles maniacally*
                      are you sure the cookies will fit in a space that small? the redwood that's already there is taking up quite a bit of space already.
                      look! it's ghengis khan!
                      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                        I don't know how else to interpret "I doubt you've ever been to a gym" besides her calling me fat.
                        I was going to say that my take would have been "Anyone who's ever set foot in a gym knows what an elliptical is!" which is wrong, by the way, as well as rude, but then I got to this...

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                        Oh no. No, no, no. No excuse. None.
                        Women can do anything men can.
                        But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
                        Maxine

Comment

wtf? she said that to you?

what a diseased-cockwallet
                          more so because she probably says shit like that because she knows you aren't able to fight back and put her in her place.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                            Well now, didn't she just cross the line into "insufferable bitch" territory - I was about to comment that she may be one of those gym obsesive people - the kind that has to get into every new gym fad out there - but this comment just pushed her over the edge.

Comment

Re: the cookies, I'd have said, "I know how they're made so I never eat them." Then I'd shudder and look scared. Let her wonder what that's all about.

And yeah: She's a bitch.
                              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                              X