This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth wagegoth View Post
    I'm praying that the test results were negative.
    Let's hope so. Otherwise, in about 10 months or so, she'll be back to return used diapers
    -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
    -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

I got some flannel bedsheets several years ago. I got them home, opened the package, and found that they had been used. Someone meticulously folded them, put them back in the packaging, & returned them to the store.

We did return them to the store, explaining that they had been used, and were stained when they were removed from the packaging. They were a Christmas gift, so I returned them the next day. The store was very good about taking them back, and I have the replacement sheets on my bed right now.
      That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

I once had the misfortune of buying a package of Hanes Her Way briefs that, when I got home to throw them in the washer, were discovered to have period blood stains (you could see the outline of a sanitary napkin), racing strips (shit stains), and little red dots all over the butt area (ass pimples, anyone?). I literally puked in the washing machine. The only clean one was the one on the outside.

Took me quite awhile at the big blue W to get my refund, no one wanted to take them, the CSM tried to say that it was ME that had done that to the underwear in question. Then the little gal behind the counter quietly pointed out that I was at least 3-4 months pregnant, how was I supposed to have a period?

After that I just got my money and walked out. I buy all my underwear in singles now.
        ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

i only buy underwear or socks that come sealed in a bag.
          DILLIGAF

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
            I once had the misfortune of buying a package of Hanes Her Way briefs that, when I got home to throw them in the washer, were discovered to have period blood stains (you could see the outline of a sanitary napkin), racing strips (shit stains), and little red dots all over the butt area (ass pimples, anyone?). I literally puked in the washing machine. The only clean one was the one on the outside.
            OMG! That is SO nasty. i would have puked too.

Comment

Quoth Lehk View Post
              i only buy underwear or socks that come sealed in a bag.
              I remember someone once posting this same sentiment. Someone else then replied that they used to work as the person who took returned goods and resealed bags...

Rapscallion

Comment

This is why our world is going to hell in a handbasket. Because people stupid enough to think it's ok to return a used preg test are apparently just smart enough to do the deed.

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that someone was carrying around a pee-soaked stick either in their purse or somewhere else to get to the store and back.

Comment

I had a girl try and return some condoms once...not used thankfully. Reason? Her BF bought the "Magnums" and she claimed they were too big.
                  Stupid BF! Buy the *smallest* condoms you can find, getting rid of the box of course, then when the two of you "discover" you can't use them you get to run out for a larger size! Much less embarassing.

She got a positive (preggers) result when she couldn't possibly be pregnant?
                  I doubt it. Why would someone who knows they cannot possibly be pregnant buy and use a pregnancy test?
                  Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

How would she like it if she got handed something that was peed on at her job?
                    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth HYHYBT View Post
                      I doubt it. Why would someone who knows they cannot possibly be pregnant buy and use a pregnancy test?
                      Hehe..I think that line was meant as sarcasm.

Hubby was forced by the SM to return an aerobed, two pillow, two pillowcases AND the sheets that go to them a few days ago. Reason for return. The guy didn't need them anymore. The people that were living with him are going back to ____ country. Nice. They were bought LAST SUMMER. Yes, last summer.

Hubby is one step away from losing his job for fighting with customers on these situations, so he went up to the office talked to the SM who then told him he had to return them.

He said he made the customer put everything in large trash bags and followed the customer outside after the return and threw the bags outside the door next to a trash can. He said the stuff smelled so bad his eyes were watering and he sprayed Lysol on his hands before he scrubbed them down with anti-bacterial soap and hot water, and then Lysoled the front counters of the store.
                      If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

Working...
                      X