This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth JambaBamba View Post
    We've started using it as an IQ test; anyone who doesn't ring the bell has there stuff put to the bottom of the list or ignored completely.
    Maybe they're not stupid. Maybe they are simply polite and patient. Just my thought.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      Maybe they're not stupid. Maybe they are simply polite and patient. Just my thought.
      But they still can't seem to follow instructions.

As for the crml's bell, if it shows up again, don't remove the clapper... just stick something to the inside of the bell housing to deaden the response.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        I think most are trying to be polite; but it means that they either didn't read the sign, or read it but felt that they knew better. Either way they aren't able to follow a simple instruction that was put there to help them (seriously, if people's doors are shut and people are on the phone a person could wait a good 15 minutes).
        A crisis is a problem you can't control. Drama is a problem you can, but won't. - Otter

Comment

Working...
        X