This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth JarethsPet View Post
    Had the same problem at a highrise hotel I worked at.
    The bad news is that the pool's on the thirty-fourth floor. The good news is...you should see how deep it is!
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Geek King View Post
      The bad news is that the pool's on the thirty-fourth floor. The good news is...you should see how deep it is!
      *chokes on chip*

Comment

I don't drink much, but I once asked a waitress whether or not she would card me if I did. She looked me up and down.

"Nope."

It was the end of my youth.

Love, Who?

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          of course i'm 38 now and hopefully look old enough to drink... tho that also depends on who's looking and whether or not they're older or younger than i am.
          I got carded 3 times in September, once buying wine in a grocery store here in Key West, and twice at bars in Phoenix when I was home.

I turned 40 in June.

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
          Yeah sure. I have a pool. It's on the roof. If you can find your way up there, you're welcome to swim!
          I have actually seen hotels with rooftop pools. And when I worked at the Landmark Luxury Hotel (before I ran screaming from it to my now awesome job at The Bar), our pool was on a deck on the second floor. You can actually be at the pool, walk over to the railing, and look down at a street, pedestrians, and traffic. Which is vaguely amusing to me.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
          X