This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fricken Perv!

So for two nights now, I've gotten phone calls from a certain nameless pervert. Apparently what he did to Sister Site's three to eleven worker is worse. I'm just getting him post joy I suppose..

His conversation with her was about how he wanted to tear her clothes off and have her on the desk. (She paraphrased).

Mine?

Well goes something like a normal reservation (He doesn't have a very unique voice to me, so I always think it's a new customer). Get all the way to the room part and I get this:

Pervert (P): "Can I have room service?"
    Me: "That's not a service we offer at the hotel."
    P: "Can you make an exception for me? I'm extremely well built."
    *Sidenote: If you have to point it out, no you aren't.
    Me: "No sorry, no exceptions. I'd get fired for going into a guests room."
    P: "How about if I keep you company at the desk?"
    Me: "Not neccesary, but thanks. I'm pretty good at staying awake without help."
    P: "What kind of help do you need?"
    Me: "None. So is there anything else about your room you need to know? If not, i think we're done."
    P: "How about what are you wearing?"
    Me: *can't resist this*"Clothes. Goodnight sir."
    *click*

Tonight it was just straight to:
    "Hey baby, what you wearing?"

UGH! I work at a community business, but I am NOT community property! I'm about ready to take J up on his offer to buy me and B mace.

I'm wondering, would a voice box be too much to hope for getting these assholes to stop calling? Just answer using one of thems and marvel at how fast they hang up!

Comment

Get somebody to hire me as a guard gargoyle . I make an awesome Guard Gargoyle.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Guard Gargoyle would work if he would physically show up..

Comment

Dude, when a manager offers you mace, you do NOT turn it down!
          "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Oh but that is not all I can do. Give me the phone when they call. I guarantee they hang up fast.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

J's not my manager :P My mommy is. J's the other auditor. He used to walk B out to her car after we had a strange homeless guy follow her to her car.

Comment

Hmmm.

"Hey baby, what are you wearing?" can lead to some fun times if you really really want to screw with him. Of course, it might get you fired if he decided to raise holy heck and nobody would have your back. If you record your calls, though, it's possible a case could be brought for harassment.

Let him know that, if you're serious about not wanting him to call anymore.

If you actually do decide to start messing with him, there are myriad answers to "what are you wearing" which can result in a quick end to the conversation. I think a friend of mine had the best one with: "Absolutely nothing. It's too bad you're not here to see. *click*"

Comment

Kereminde: I might have to do the last one :P Best way to put a face to the voice, and bust his ass.

Comment

Quoth superhotelworker View Post
                    "How about what are you wearing?"

Tonight it was just straight to:
                    "Hey baby, what you wearing?"
                    http://www.customerssuck.com/strip/i...ate=2009-08-17
                    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I had a creepy guy call me a week or so ago he asked me to roll play as his wife. So I know your pain.
                      Last edited by Hellzar; 11-29-2010, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Quoth Hellzar View Post
                        I had a creepy guy call me a week or so ago he asked me to roll play as his wife. So I know your pain.
                        "I put on my robe and wizard hat."

Wait, has that meme reached here yet?

Comment

Quoth Kereminde View Post
                          Wait, has that meme reached here yet?
                          You aren't the first here to go there.

I got an obscene voice mail the other week. Made me

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

"Hey, what are you wearing" used to be code between an old lover of mine and I, and I told a friend of mine about it, so when we worked together, she'd would occasionally call up to the office, and so when i answered the phone she would, in as breathy and husky a voice as she could, ask me "what are you wearing" i would usually answer - "a smile now thanks hun, who do you need to talk to?" LOL - but she and I knew it was a joke....
                            I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Quoth Kereminde View Post
                              there are myriad answers to "what are you wearing" which can result in a quick end to the conversation.
                              "the tattered remains of the last guy that bothered me"
                              "a swat team outfit, complete with weaponry"
                              "a wedding ring"
                              "wait let me look....<pause>, OMG THESE AREN'T MY PANTS!!!!"
                              "a loincloth and a sword"
                              "a suit made entirely of live hamsters...they're wiggly"
                              "electrified barbed wire"
                              "two words, Rabid weasels"

I think I'll stop now....
                              Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
                              X