X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
    I never found him amusing either.

I have been guilty of talking about my babies and people asking me how old my babies are. They give me a strange look when I tell them my babies are 13 years old, 11 years old and 8 years old. Well, to me they are still my babies.
    Mine are 19 (nearly 20), 17, 13, and 9 and I still refer to all of them as my babies. Heck my mom still refers to me as her baby and I'm 50+.

BTW I dispise Stewart .
    Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

I never knew his last name was Larkin! I learn something new every day on this site!
      "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
        Am I the only one who does NOT find Staurt/MAD TV the least bit amusing?
        I watched one episode, and hated it on sight. Years later, I watched a second episode, just to make sure I was right the first time. I was.
        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Mad TV used to be good, but it's really been sucking lately. And I also never thought the whole Stuart thing was funny.
          Sometimes life is altered.
          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
          Uneasy with confrontation.
          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I never really cared for Stuart or much of Mad Tv either. Although I do love it when Will Sasso does his Steven Seagal impression.
            "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

No, and I'm also feeling really old b/c other than knowing the name - I know nothing about it.
              If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                I'm 27, and when I'm getting goodnatured teasing at work, I call about "Child abuse!!!!!" When people look at me funny, I say, "Hey, I'm someone's child!!!"

I'm not quite right in the head.
                GLad I finally have some company.

Comment

I am 36 going on 12.

I love dressing up in costumes.

I have actually voted in a full court jester costume.

I play with water guns. (Okay, I do it in bars, but still.)

I have been scolded by teenagers for being too silly.

I have been known to play with cards for a living.

I AM a kid, damn it!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

No, you are not. Mike tries getting me to watch it with him. No, thank you. Getting a tetanus shot is more fun that watching that.

Quoth Tria View Post
                    GLad I finally have some company.
                    You know, I've even done that to my mommy when she's teased me.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      I am 36 going on 12.
                      I have actually voted in a full court jester costume.
                      Seems appropriate for the occasion, somehow...
                      Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Working...
                      X