Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HHNC, the perfume story gave me warm fuzzies. Awwwwwwwwwwww...

FOJK, that woman has issues. What a snobbish bitch. I wish I could find her and send her to the chipper.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Aww I have the warm fuzzies now. The perfume story was really sweet. I'm glad that your mother barged in on that dressing room. Behaviour like that is quickly caught. I betcha the woman was eventually busted.

As for FoJK's "lady": wow, what a bitch. I would have been devastated beyond belief had I been that child.
      -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
      -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Yes, my mom and I were pretty amazed at the audacity!
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Thanks for the comments, everyone. I'll add more stories as I and Mom recall them. That one post where I requested the title be corrected (and thanks for that, Kuzco), has been updated with another story. I don't want to look like a post whore.

However, I notice people are remarking on the perfume story. It was an awful lot to spend, but it was one hell of a sweet thing to do. Here's a detail I left out though -- Mom couldn't afford to buy herself any lunch for the rest of the week because of that. I asked her after she told me about it, perhaps months later, if it was worth it. She got this look on her face and held it, blinking occasionally, until I had my answer.

Rereading what happened at the jewelry kiosk, FOJK, I agree that that was a really slimy thing to do. My mother would have happily dumped a bucket of mud over her head if I or my brother had brought it to her and told her it was jewelry when we were little.
          Last edited by Antisocial_Worker; 01-21-2007, 08:05 PM.
          Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

*EDIT- Let's not turn the thread into a spanking discussion, please. www.fratching.com ~Ree
            Quoth Can I Help Your A$$? View Post
            ...because smacking is so helpful for teaching children--not dogs, not cats, not any kind of pet mind you--but childrten. Yes, especially once, with meaning. That's how I'd like to remember my parents.
            My parents smacked me and I'm thankful they did. They taught me dicipline and today I only ever bunked off school twice, have never stolen, smoked or done drugs nor gone on alcohol binges. The latter may be because of the epilepsy more but I'm one iota of proof that short sharp shocks work.
            Last edited by Ree; 01-22-2007, 12:04 AM.
            "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

If that abusive mother had been in my store, I would have called the police and social services and detained both of them until authorities arrived. NO way would I let the mother leave with the kid.

Comment

Working...
              X