Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently it's not just the customers. I found a stylus pen tied to a pole in the back room yesterday. It was mangled beyond belief, too.
    Discourtesy Clerk, purveyor of fine hay bales, pine scented douche and stuff that's not in bins since July 2006.

Comment

Update: Someone DID break one in pharmacy. Cracked the LCD screen pretty good, too. Still lobbying to make the culprits pay, but I doubt it'll ever happen. Corporate'd never let us.

Had one customer recently, who I told, "it's more a matter of location than pressure, ma'am," wave her hand at me, and say, "I don't wanna hear it!" She was pounding on the screen hard enough to shake the rack next to it. I tried to explain things to her, and she just kept giving that hand wave, and saying, "I don't wanna hear it!"

As she left, I called out, "Okay, they ARE $3000, though!" I'm not overly sure she heard me. I gave my managers a headsup, and they just rolled their eyes at her, so I'm in no trouble. Yay.
      Last edited by Dragon_Dreamer; 01-09-2007, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Great! Just great! Now, all day long I'm going to have that damn song stuck in my head!

Can't stop - hammer time...

do do do do, do do, do do
        do do do do, do do, do do

You can't touch this!
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

*does the Hammer Can't touch this dance*
          Ho! HohoHO! HohoHO! hohoHO-STOP! Hammer time!
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

*joins iradney* doing the sprinkler dance *

Can't touch this...

oh ho ho ho, oh ho ho can't touch this!
            "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wUrtGEV6ik

Comment

You know how delivery people always come armed with PDAs these days? with touchscreens, and the little pens? one of our deliverypeople lost their pen, and I happened to have one of those small, plastic paintbrushes sitting around the store. Was just the right size 0.o

Oh, and in my store at least, they move the little machine around because they can't see it. Our counter's too high

Comment

At my store, we have the crappy card machines, that we have to do our selfs. Which is good and all, but damn, I am messing up all the time on it now. Which sucks. I actually had to hammer it, last time I used it. The buttons kept getting stuck.
                  Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                  San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

thanks...what a blast from the past!

Comment

Um, is it an optical illusion, or do his kegs get baggier as the video goes on?

Rapscallion

Comment

Heh...I had that tape! I love early 90's clothes, they kill me

Comment

Working...
                        X