Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combine that with an "EW Tax" and it would be glorious.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Absolute genious!

Comment

Give that kid a raise, a medal, and a puppy. For he is awesome. His logic makes perfect sense.
        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Promote that kid!!!
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

LOVE!

He may not have been diplomatic, he may have been a sm@rt@$$, but I have to agree with him 1000%!

that is Epic Win!
            I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Is there a word to describe a story you read where the pwnage is so awesome that you feel as though you yourself have pwned that customer?

Because that's what I felt here, along with pride in being a member of a species that produced this individual.
              "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you."

Comment

Quoth TheRabbi View Post
                Is there a word to describe a story you read where the pwnage is so awesome that you feel as though you yourself have pwned that customer?
                Pwnage by proxy?

(I know, it's a phrase, not a word! )

Mike
                Meow.........

Comment

that is totally awesome
                  i hate when people say "well i'm not going to pay my bill because i'm in a snit!" or whatever other reason they come up with.

as if they somehow have the option of not paying what they owe just because their panties are in twist.

same reason i hate reading those pfb/m3c posts where people say "i'm refusing to pay my bills!" as if they somehow think that threatening to not pay will magically make the companies lower the bills and NOT send them to collections?

pffft

Comment

I'm sorry, but I do see the customer's pov here -- but not the way she did it. I agree, if he messed something up then the job isn't done until he fixes it. But I won't say "I'll only pay half because you screwed up." I'd say "I won't pay ANY of it until the job is finished, and fixing what you broke is part of the job."

Not that she wasn't sucky, nor that he wasn't truly epic. I agree - if more people like him were willing to do that, there'd be less entitlement whores out there.
                    I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

well it's not really clear if the worker did something wrong or if the customer just wasn't happy about something in general.

at any rate, she should have asked about it first, then called the company if she could'nt work it out with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X