X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
    A: Hamsters have a much larger brain.
    And bigger b***s.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
      Exactly . Since we all know that hamsters are smarter then these SC's, they would never lower themselves to powering that wheel .
      And probably cuter when they're off on a mission to save the world, too, like the guinea pigs in G-Force.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
        I've come to expect that unless they ask if you want one, most stores don't offer free gift boxes anymore. I think it's been years since they've been offered. I will ask if I'm getting a gift, but since most of the stuff I get usually gets shipped unwrapped, I don't bother to ask.

At my store we still give out free gift boxes. At this time though, since they're in high demand and we keep running out we can't ask the customer if they would like one, since they'd probably say yes even if they did not really need it. We have to wait until they ask for one before we can give it to them. And please, don't be ridiculous with it. Don't ask for 19 boxes as soon as we get more at the register. Don't even ask for that much when we're running low.
        Check out my art: http://mechanicold.deviantart.com/

Comment

Quoth BowserKoopa1 View Post
          <snip ridiculously long arguement with concrete-skulled SC>
          Me: I'm still open. Come on through and I'll check you out.
          SC: That's alright, I can see you don't want to be bothered and that you just want to leave. Great customer service skills. Good-bye.
          Quoth Food Lady View Post
          "I'm not annoyed because I want to leave. I'm annoyed that you keep asking the same question."
          "And in the time you stood there and argued with me, I could've rung you up, bagged your order and had you on your way. What was the point?!"
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
          X