This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk dialing

This may be the ultimate tribute to the sucky customer: Twenty notes on the customer's account, starting two months ago and all containing the phrase, "Customer sounded intoxicated."

I'd give a dialog, but I spoke with him for 40 minutes and I still didn't have the dimmest idea what he was getting at. However, a few snippets I think I managed to puzzle out... I know a few phrases of drunkspeak:

Caller: I'm thinking about having you all arrested.

Caller: My lawyer says I should rip out all your stuff and charge you for the damage I caused.

Caller: Major lawsuit. Major, major lawsuit.

Caller: I'm going to be rich when I'm done with you.

Caller: $10 credit. That's what I really want.

Yeah... whatever.
    I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

OMG, that sounded like a guy my hubby talked to. But he wanted a $175 dollar credit for no reason. VERY intoxicated. Very belligerant and outlandish. Lots of things happening on the calls he made to CS that were horrifying.

Comment

$10 credit will make him rich?
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Rich enough to buy two more bottles of Manischewitz.
        Saving the planet and everything on it is certainly a daunting task; but see, push has come to shove...Let's roll.

- Inga Muscio

Comment

Quoth ToasterQueen View Post
          Rich enough to buy two more bottles of Manischewitz.
          Or 3 40's of Olde English 800 or some other brand of rotgut beer--I mean "malt liquor"
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Oh, MAN. When I worked express lane at my town's grocery store there was always this couple who would buy matching 'foties' of King Cobra.

Trailerpark to the extreme, but they were usually pretty nice to me and would smile back at me with their matching toothless smiles before taking their foties and heading off on their bicycles.

Good times.
            Saving the planet and everything on it is certainly a daunting task; but see, push has come to shove...Let's roll.

- Inga Muscio

Comment

Working...
            X