Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm fucking amazed that you haven't gotten a complaint that you left your "wife and dog" at the apartment complex and abandoned them there.

You'd think that he would after seeing them time and time again.
    I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

it's sad that the SC automatically thinks a man would only be opening a door for a spouse.

Comment

Oh crap, my ex co-worker Ann has a brother on the other side of Wisconsin.

Oh freaking joy.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
          years ago when I was DJing weddings, at one point I had a broken wrist. So for a few weddings, my girlfriend came along to help me set up. Ever try lifting an 80 pound speaker with one hand? Good luck with that. She was along for the ride purely to help me set up and break down.
          Not exactly the same thing. It could be argued that in this case, she was your employee, even if she didn't draw a salary. Nothing wrong with bringing a roadie along to help schlepp equipment around.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
            Oh crap, my ex co-worker Ann has a brother on the other side of Wisconsin.

Oh freaking joy.
            EX co worker? When did this happen?

Jester, that was a really awesome story about the part where one wedding party let you pick a song and allowed you and your gf to dance.

I can certainly see the concern for the dog and extra passenger but I think it's sucky on how he handled it. And the stiffing.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
            X