This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!! Just wow.

I'm glad to see that Corporate and your GM are not throwing you under the bus.

I find it hard to believe that you've seen the last of this PITA. So do keep us posted--it should be interesting.

Quoth XCashier View Post
    You and all your coworkers, HK, Boss Man, et al, deserve a nice long vacation somewhere sunny and pleasant after dealing with that SC. Sunny and pleasant with lots of cookies. And baklava.
    After a month of this SC's SC, a day of non-scuky guests will look like a vacay.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
      Yeah, he's banned for life. People get wiped off our DNR list after about a year, unless they're listed under police request or aggravated misconduct. Then they stay on the list forever. So I put him in under aggravated misconduct.
      That's how we have it, it depends on what the guesthole did but even after the ban is expired an alert will still pop up if the details in the guest's profile match.
      Accountant by trade, Night Auditing Drunksitter by choice.

Comment

You should call all of the other hotels in the area and tell them what happened. Perhaps he won't pull his stints at other places in town if they know his history.

There are six hotels in my general area and we tell each other about problem guests and other things that happen.

Comment

SC: “Look, I’m just trying to ask a simple question…”
          Me: “And I gave you a simple answer. The answer is no.” (Oh yes, I did.)
          Outstanding reply! That jerk needs a bit more of this in his life.

Boss Man: “I called Legal, and they said kick him out.”
          Wow. You have to be a special class of douchebag to get Legal to say you're out.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

What a complete asshat. So glad he's not allowed back. And the part about complaining that HK wouldn't clean his room while he was in there is just stupid. He's complaining that .... she was following the rules? And expecting Corporate to back him on this? Duh.

And, yummm.....baklava. Manna from heaven. Or is that loukomades? I can't decide.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Sort of skimming many threads right now. Did corporate get back to you?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                And, yummm.....baklava. Manna from heaven. Or is that loukomades? I can't decide.
                Why decide? Have a bit of both.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Ugh, no, no word from Corporate yet. Starting to wonder if we'll get anything after all. I was really hoping for some good reading, too.

I did find something new today, though. I will go update the original post in just a min!
                  Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I'm sure we have SC's contact info somewhere, but no one wants to do it, so yeah. $80 just sitting in an envelope in the office, all because he was too pissed off to pick it up.
                    Hey, if he really wants his money, he can come back for it.

I'm not sure if you have an obligation to remind him it's there, but so long as you keep it set aside for him for when he remembers to get it, I don't see that there'd be a problem just sitting on it. Well, besides a complaint to corporate about not giving it to him, anyway.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Too bad he didn't leave a forwarding address.
                      Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

What a dumbbutt. We had someone like him a few weeks ago, except it was a she. Had a profile for her on our database. She claimed she put up the do not disturb sign and HK just waltzed in anyway. We talked to the "waltzing" HK and they said that the sign was NOT on, and that the door was knocked twice before entering, as is our policy. Guest wanted a full refund, and since it was our policy to give it, Manager did a quick check on this lady's background, and guess what? She's been complaining and asking for refunds at other hotels not once, but dozens of times!!! I wondered why she wasn't flagged. We kicked her out and refused to give her a refund, and refused to let her stay here again, and refused to extend her stay (she wanted to). Usually we don't go to such an extent, but this woman was obviously a scammer!
                        Can't reason with the unreasonable.
                        The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

Working...
                        X