Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really? Really, that's your complaint?

Customer satisfaction surveys gives a general comment area, when you fill these out we do find out what was said but not who said it. We get some stupid ones for people marking us down for not being completely satisfied.

- being out of a product
    - not carrying a product

are usual ones but ones we can't really help here's some of the dumb ones.

-Complaining that we have the same product in multiple isles making it harder to compare them all.
    (stupid because we have products that are in multiple isles but the main section for them will have all of the products meaning that you just have to go to one section)

-That noone can be perfect (no seriously that was the reason he didn't give us perfect)

until this weekend I thought that last one was the dumbest, here's the new dumbest complaint:
    - that everything wasn't free.

That's right this person wasn't dissatisfied that items were priced too high but that she had to pay at all and the only way she'd be satisfied is if she could get everything for free.

(I say she because we know it was a woman from the demographic questions)
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

*blinks* Did some of my customers come to your store? 'Cause that sounds like the ones I'd get.
    Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post

That's right this person wasn't dissatisfied that items were priced too high but that she had to pay at all and the only way she'd be satisfied is if she could get everything for free.

Clearly a troll, but I'd lay money that corporate or someone will send her a gift card of some sort. Or call or email and kiss her ass, if the info allows.
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

until this weekend I thought that last one was the dumbest, here's the new dumbest complaint:
        Finally, proof of a belief I've had for a long time: That the average consumer wants everything for free.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post

"Lady, this ain't Starfleet Federation here. You want something, pay for it."

...do you take gold-pressed latinum?

Comment

seems my cusomters are filling out surveys the same way.

we are in an almost new building customer answer one of the survey questions:
            -- building and grounds look shabby, in complete disrepair and unkempt
            -- store was a TOTAL mess with trash every where. all of the booths were torn up and unuseable
            -- bad over all atmosphere
            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
              Finally, proof of a belief I've had for a long time: That the average consumer wants everything for free.
              Of course I want everything for free.

But contrary from above, I know it is not possible.

Comment

Working...
              X