Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to know where you can shove your coupons?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like to know where you can shove your coupons?

Today I had a customer who came through my line and purchased several things, cat food being the main item. She set her coupons for her cat food onto of the cans and pointed them out to me. I smiled and nodded, busy ringing up the stuff. When I came to the cat food, she told me again that she had a coupon for it. I told her alright and that I couldn't ring them up until I was done with the whole transaction. Well, she had another bag of cat food and another coupon, which she had handed me at the beginning, along with her first one and told me that she had a coupon for that too. I told her that I know, but I still had to finish the transaction first. She kept going on and on about the coupons for the cat food until I was ready to "forget" that she had them. After I totalled her up and used the precious coupons, she told me again and asked if I remembered them. I simply nodded, wishing she would go away. hen she took the reciept from her hasband and looked at it hard. I'm willing to bet I know what she was looking for, too.

I understand that cashiers do forget the coupons, hell, I've forgotten the coupons more than once, and it's perfectly alright to remind them at the end. But telling a person about them every chance you get only serves to piss the cashier off and, if you get the nervous kind like I used to be, make them forget more.

I was such a 'nervous' cashier...that's why I only did it for 4 months. I often forgot coupons but what I was really forgetful about was when a customer would write their check for a certain amount over the total. So many times I'd put their check in the drawer and completely forget that they had requested cash back!

I really am not cashier material!
    Retail Haiku:
    Depression sets in.
    The hellhole is calling me ~
    I don't want to go.

Comment

Anyone think that she'll be on her deathbed and her last words will be "Don't forget about the coupons!!!!"?
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

The opening scene of the greatest new classic of all time! Citizen Sucky!

*Scene opens on a lightly snowing night, camera pans up a brick wall to see a mansion in the midground, a single candle burning in the window.*

*Scene switches to inside said room, a withered old lady lying on a bed, quilts heaped on to help stave off the chill of the evening, people clustered around.*

Citizen Sucky then draws in a shaky breath, and, letting it out, whispers "Cou...pons...." And then expires with the last of her breath hissing out on the "s."

Those gathered around are puzzled. What does this mean? Only time will tell!
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I farking HATE that!!! I had a customer do something very similar to me the other night. GAH. I'm not a freaking moron. Tell me once, MAYBE twice...not 1000 times! What made the situation worse was that the guy decided not only to remind me, but bug the manager about it, so then I had the manager bugging me every five seconds, too. GRR!
          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I had a customer, trying to scam me, with a coupon. We don't do coupons. It was for a certain Anime Series called Berzerk. Which is over $100.00's. The coupon said it was $25. I kicked him, and threaten to call the cops, if he didn't leave.
            Under The Moon Paranormal Research
            San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

"And here the coupons fade and become indistinct..."

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
              X