This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Manager :)

So this is another one from the health & beauty store ...

I worked Sundays 11-5 for a long time. And we always had the same manager, the only one who was willing to work on a Sunday, and she was lovely!! And always willing to uphold company rules and not give SCs what they want if it meant breaking the rules.

So yeah, one Sunday it's like 5 past 5, and we're all cashing up and some guy comes and knocks on the glass....

AM - Awesome Manager
    SC - you'll never guess

SC: You need to let me in!
    AM: Sorry sir, we're closed.
    SC: I only need one thing!!
    AM: Sir, we closed over 5 minutes ago, sorry!
    SC: It's my mom's birthday and I need a card. You should open later on a Sunday, this is bad planning.
    AM: Sir, your mother's birthday is on the same day every year, you've had 364 days you could have come in and got one, however now we are closed...
    SC: .... (stunned silence and walks off!!! )

And she went back to cashing up, all of us trying very hard not to laugh in case he comes back.
    She was awesome!!
    www.facebook.com/chloedeamusic

Singer, songwriter and small person

Cards are just wasted paper anyway if you're going to see the person. Nonetheless, another case of lack of planning on your part does not mean an emergency on our's!

Comment

Quoth jjc927 View Post
      C Nonetheless, another case of lack of planning on your part does not mean an emergency on our's!
      That's the thing I was trying to remember to write at the end!! Thanks. But yeah I agree.
      www.facebook.com/chloedeamusic

Singer, songwriter and small person

Comment

Quoth sh0rtcake View Post
        SC: It's my mom's birthday and I need a card. You should open later on a Sunday, this is bad planning.
        !
        The SC is the one who planned badly.

Comment

Working...
        X