Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MP5K in the drawer, Browning Hi-Power under the scanner, AK-47 under the counter
    free from the evil clutches of crappy tire

Comment

I want a crossbow...

I don't know how to fire one, but I'm pretty sure that the complaints I would hear would go way down. No one is going to mess with a guy who has a crossbow.
      --AmericanZero8503--
      Telling Stories from the Front Line a.k.a Customer Service at a Grocery Store

Comment

Very similar to the face shield......

A shield for when customers get all up in your face and spittle comes flying at you.

Noseplugs to wear when dealing with: customers with bad BO, coworkers with bad BO, customers with too much (too strong, old ladyish) perfume, (male) customers wearing too much "midlife crisis man" cologne, and above all......for customers with babies with dirty, stinky diapers.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

How about a spare uniform for customers to wear and work, to find out what it's like to deal with people like THEM?
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

An AK47 on hand for me so I can shoot out the SC's tires and humuliate him.
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth BrassCowboy
              You know how Mr. Burns from The Simpsons has that button underneath his desk that he presses and a small section of the floor falls through? Thats what I want.
              Me too! Plus that tube that sucks a person up and drops them into that place with the Arabs playing cards.
              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
              My DeviantArt.

Comment

One thing I had while working as a cashier at Wal-Mart was one of those alligator-tag security devices. The kind with the separate pin that I'd detatched from some clothing and left at the register. Those don't deactivate with the little swipey-thing next to the register (the one that goes "bong" when things like DVDs are run over them). I had so much trouble with customers walking off with my pens after borrowing them to fill out checks or sign credit card slips, so I stuck the pin through the pen and attached the security clip. This actually worked better than I thought, since the unwieldy clip always reminded people that this was not their pen. I have yet to have a customer walk away with the gator-pinned pen and set off the door alarm.
                "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

As an adjunct (part time) professor at a local college, I don't rank an office, nor do I get my own classroom. I have to carry all my stuff around with me.

My "props" include: a bundle of #2 pencils, a bundle of colored pencils, my own chalk, board erasers, dry-erase pens, copy paper, graph paper, notebook paper, stapler, staples, staple-puller, correction tape, scotch tape, paperclips, glue stick, scissors, red and black pens, rulers, (thinking through my supply boxes here) and a mini shopping cart to haul everything around in..

Oh yeah, can't forget the text books, grade book, and extra copies of all handouts, quizzes and tests.
                  Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine
                    How about a spare uniform for customers to wear and work, to find out what it's like to deal with people like THEM?
                    I don't know how/where he got it but a customer came in wearing one of our old promo t-shirts from like 5 years ago.
                    As I was walking past him I did a double take on his shirt and said, "Hey, since you're wearing the uniform already I'm just gonna slap a name tag on you and put you to work okay?"

He didn't seem to think it was as good of an idea as I did.
                    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                    HellGate: London

Comment

Working...
                    X