Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding Subway, I just wonder why I always seem to be in line behind the guy/girl holding a piece of paper and ordering 6 or more subs for their coworkers? Never fails.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves...

Comment

I got a $5 sub at Subway last night and it cost me $5.40. I asked the guy how many people whined about the tax and he said I was one of the first people that day to not complain. He said they also had trouble with cookies, since it's 3 for $1.39 but with tax it is 3 for $1.50.

Comment

Mmmmmmmm, Chicken Bacon Ranch!

Comment

Quoth Gonzo View Post
          Regarding Subway, I just wonder why I always seem to be in line behind the guy/girl holding a piece of paper and ordering 6 or more subs for their coworkers? Never fails.
          Trust me, we employees hate it just as much as you do.
          My Fur Affinity Page:https://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetigress/
          My Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/profile/thetigress

Comment

Quoth TheTigress View Post
            Trust me, we employees hate it just as much as you do.
            I'm curious:

Is one person ordering 6 subs from a list really worse than 6 different people ordering 6 different subs who have to figure out what they want while you wait to make it?

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
              I'm curious:

Is one person ordering 6 subs from a list really worse than 6 different people ordering 6 different subs who have to figure out what they want while you wait to make it?

^-.-^
              The list is better than coming in and randomly wanting 6 sandwiches, but over half the people consider text messages a form of a list. I'd honestly much rather have 6 people come in and all want one sub than one person wanting 6. we can get 6 people in, out, and done much faster than one person wanting 6.

Comment

I'm actually curious of something, at one subway the condiments are added in two quick lines, you want more... Just ask.

At the subway near to work the "light" request I's met with four to six lines of condiments. I've gotten use to just asking for two fast lines.

But what's the rule on this?

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                  At the subway near to work the "light" request I's met with four to six lines of condiments. I've gotten use to just asking for two fast lines.
                  Which is also why I ask for one very fast line. Otherwise they squuuuueeeeeeezzzzzeee it across the sandwich. It shouldn't puddle on the tray while I'm eating it.
                  A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth Digitalpotato View Post
                    -XYZ, sir. And put on some underwear.

-Dear walking ghetto stereotype: The idea of wearing your pants at half-mast is to show your boxers...NOT YOUR FREAKING BUTT AND PUBES!!!! Nobody has to see that!!!!
                    Egads.

-You fail counterfeiting forever - We don't take bills larger than a $20 anyways, and I hate to break it to you bub...but George Washington is NOT on a $100 bill.
                    Now that's a good one. The stupid is strong with that one.

Quoth TheTigress View Post
                    Over a month ago we also had a woman that was literally in shock that we charge extra for double cheese. She pulled the "None of the other Subways do it!" card, which is bullshit because I'm sure it's standard that EVERY Subway is required to charge for extra cheese. It's how they make their biggest profits.
                    Both the Subway's in my area charge for extra cheese, and extra meat. I don't think they charge for extra veggies.
                    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

-No, we don't have Meat Loaf. We didn't have it the last 40 times you asked. No, we didn't get it in between the time you asked at lunch and when you came in at dinner.
                      You can make anything else....but you wont do that?

Comment

Couldn't you just stick a bunch of meatballs together, slide it under the toaster for a moment to brown it, and call it a meatloaf? Or would that turn into a sloppy joe instead.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                          I'm actually curious of something, at one subway the condiments are added in two quick lines, you want more... Just ask.

But what's the rule on this?
                          The Subway official rule is we are supposed to put 3 passes of sauce on a sandwich, unless specified differently. If someone tells me they want a light amount of a sauce, I always just put one line down.

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
                            You can make anything else....but you wont do that?
                            Augh, that's horrible. Therefore, it of course, has earned my Official Seal Of Approval:

"For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

The Subways in Aussieland charge extra for the following:

-extra cheese
                              -double meat
                              -bacon (if it's not part of a standard sandwich, which I believe is the Melt and the Chicken/Bacon ranch)
                              -avocado.
                              -beetroot
                              -turning your sub into a salad.
                              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Dang it, folks...

I now am hungry for Subway, I don't get paid until midnight, and by then they're all closed. Y'all are EVIL!!

Comment

Working...
                                X