This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Amajean View Post
    OMG i am sorry, this is just down right pathetic! My supervisors always take expired coupons, don't know why...
    My old pizza joint SM used to claim that anyone with a ten-year-old coupon must be loyal, lifelong customers...

Really? Then why have they NEVER ordered from us before...?

...Maybe they have a ten-year-old coupon because they were just cleaning out the ol' coupon drawer...>_>
    Last edited by EricKei; 02-18-2011, 04:20 PM.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
      ... because they just spent some quality family time scavenging at the dump, with the gulls...
      More likely scenario.
      Last edited by dalesys; 02-17-2011, 04:20 PM.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

The pricing issue is why I'm glad the one I go to has those little $5 tags next to every single sub on the menu that's covered by the deal. No fuss, no muss when I go in to order, and if someone else gripes, they can point up at the sign and say that those are specifically what's covered.

Deceptive advertising is bad and should be done away with.
        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

We thought the roast beef sandwhiches were part of the $5 Foot Longs one time... Turned out they weren't. Ah, well, we still got tasty food

Which reminds me... Are they part of it this time...? *Brick'd*

Did not need to know the guy was wearing no underwear
          Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

Working...
          X