Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can do the Vulcan hand signal with both hands, too.

To the moldy berry lady, I think it'd be more appropriate to say, "Die quick and expire!"
    The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

I can do the Vulcan hand gester with my left hand only. tried for years to get my right hand to cooperate but my pinky just wants to stick out unless I restrain it with a rubber band (or I do the lame version with my left fingers holding the right pinky in place)
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth aurelemsrealm View Post
        To the moldy berry lady, I think it'd be more appropriate to say, "Die quick and expire!"
        My former CW CR and I liked to joke that the opposite of Live Long And Prosper is Die Young And Fester.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

When I was in elementary school, I made my own TOS pin out of cardboard and glitter. I wore it to school. My school's principal gave me the Vulcan hand signal, and greeted me as 'captain' fairly often.
          He was so nice!
          (it was even more fun, 'cuz I'm a girl!)
          I no longer fear HELL.
          I work in RETAIL.

Comment

I wish my cashier yesterday would have thought to look at my blueberries. I didn't look closely enough and I ended up with a box of super icky ones. Cashiers who look for stuff like that are awesome!!

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
              Oddly, I can do the hand signal somewhat with my left hand, but just about not at all with my right hand. I'm right-handed.

The only other thing I do with my left hand (get our mind out of the gutter, kids!) is shoot pool. Which I do exclusively left-handed. Can't shoot pool right-handed to save my life--it feels completely unnatural, like trying to throw a ball with my left-hand, or batting lefty.

No, I have no idea why I shoot pool lefty.
              Can do the vulcan sign with either hand, and I'm similar on the handedness. I'm purely right handed, except for archery. I have to shoot left-handed. Can't even draw the bow properly on my right.
              » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

I am unable to do the signal at all with either hands. My friends make fun of me for this.
                "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
                  I am unable to do the signal at all with either hands. My friends make fun of me for this.
                  Zachary Quinto, who played the young Spock in the recent Star Trek movie, had his fingers glued together to be able to make the Vulcan salute.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                  X