Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 'First' SC or...Berry Hell, Part 2 (language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 'First' SC or...Berry Hell, Part 2 (language)

I swear, blueberries are fucking out to get me. They want to ruin my life at work.

This is my first "nightmare." An SC that was so bad and just kept going and going and going and going.

So today, another woman comes through my line with blueberries. I start turning the box over, looking for mold.

A couple times.

The lid pops open and about 1/4 the blueberries spill. I start to apologize, but this happens:

BB (Blueberry Bitch)
    Me (......Me)

BB: And now look what you did! You're as bad as the incompetent guy over at the [same chain, different store location] store! Can none of you do anything right?

Me: -just cleaning up the blueberries- I was just...

BB: ...and I think you should give me those free!

Me: -still cleaning up- I--

BB: Just put them in the bag. Now they've been all over the floor! I'll have to wash them more. I'm going to complain! What's your name???

Me: -lifts badge to show her my name, as I don't trust myself to speak-

BB: Ok!

Me: Ma'am, I was just looking for mold. These packages tend to get moldy a lot.

BB: Well, that's my job, I'm the customer, you let me worry about it! :rant" -pays, and leaves-

Thankfully the woman behind her was an angel, didn't notice my shaking. "Bless your heart..."

Later, I get pulled aside by a CSM who asks about it. I tell her that I was just looking for mold and she says, "Next time, just scan it, don't look for mold."

Last edited by Tama; 02-22-2011, 05:25 AM.
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Am I the only one who would love to see that SC eat those blueberries and then turn into a giant one, like Violet Beauregarde in Williy Wonka's chocolate factory?
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

If she did that, she'd be the newest supervillain we'd need to come up with a hero to protect us from.

The Entitlement Blueberry?
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
        I call dibs on that as a band name.
        EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS CANCER AND MADNESS. (Gravekeeper)
        ~-~
        Also, I have been told that I am sarcastic. I don’t know where anyone would get such an impression.(Gravekeeper again)

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
          If she did that, she'd be the newest supervillain we'd need to come up with a hero to protect us from.

The Entitlement Blueberry... an entire team of superheros would have to band together to fight her.

There'd be Sarcasmo, with the power of sarcasm and irony.
          Veteran, who's been in customer service so long he's become immune to them, and knows all the tricks in the book.
          Trainee Girl, who hasn't had her optimism crushed yet and has the power of Heart.
          Captain Apathy, with the power of not giving a shit.
          The Spine, the manager who stands behind the decisions of his team

And I guess Rapscallion can be Professor X or something. Did I miss anyone?
          Each one of us has a special place just like the Evergreen Forest. Enchanting, sparkling, and perfect. And, like the flowers that bloom there... fragile.

Comment

Gravekeeper. He could deal the final blow of death to all opposition. :P

His name is so awesome it needs no changing.
            My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

Classic example of "no good deed goes unpunished."

Comment

What a bitch! You were doing something for her benefit! I hope her blueberries were really, really, really moldy and horrible!

Comment

Before they busted open...they were clean. So sadly, no...
                  My Guide to Oblivion

Comment

We all know that if she'd gotten them home and then found mold, she'd come back to the store screaming and demanding a refund as well as a lifetime supply of hand-picked blueberries.
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post

Is she a cohort of the Entitlement Blackberry, that supervillian that is always using their Blackberry device?
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                        Is she a cohort of the Entitlement Blackberry, that supervillian that is always using their Blackberry device?
                        Could we have an Entitlement Raisin too? That'd be the old biddy/fogey who gripes about "young people not showing respect" as they shove you out of the way and run over your foot with their cart.
                        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

For the Entitled BB, how bout a Super Oompa Loompa? Squeeze all that entitled blueberry juice out of her and be a very humble blue (literally) person.

Comment

Working...
                          X