This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks Like We Got a Winner Tonight

Say a prayer for us !! We've got a drunk in a room and it looks like we're gonna have problems!!

Of course!! It would be HIS room that didn't get service today. They tried but they were told by his daughter to come back later. And appearently she didn't tell him.

He's already called he twice, mad as hell (I don' t blame him)!! We have had the exact same conversation both times. When I told him I talked to him earlier, he said "No you did not, you talked to my daughter."

Already talked to GM (who's on her way to relieve me). If he calls again we are gonna tell him that one more time and we will call the police.
    Have a nice day!
    l

Well, I think that we got lucky and he passed out!! Now, If he can't remember a conversation 30 minutes later, hopefully he won't remember to "CALL CORPORATE" and he stated several times!!
    Have a nice day!
    l

Comment

Must have been a goooood night!!!

Luckily for us he appearently didn't remember this morning. I was soooo dreading dealing with him (and he said he was going to talk with the GM in the morning AND call corporate). Well, he's long gone!!

Have a nice day!
      l

Comment

Working...
      X