This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoplifting SC's

This is another tale relegated to me by my husband.

He works at a gas station close to our house. Well, this particular gas station has a lot of "novelties," (no, not adult novelties, you sickos! ) the type you would expect to see in a dollar store or on the shelf of a carnival. You know those crystal blocks with designs in the middle that you put them on a lightstand, fake cats made with real rabbit fur, dolls that would give Chucky a run for his money, crap like that. Stuff you find at truck stops in the middle of nowhere, that are ridiculously priced for no apparent reason.

Anyway, he said this lady came in, and she was acting really weird anyway, so he kept an eye on her. She kept hanging out by the shelf with all the weird crap, and he noticed her trying to take stuff and hide it in her jacket. Well, he kept a close eye on her, and made eye contact with her everytime she was about to swipe something. After a while, she gave up, and went back to the bathroom. Then, she came out and left.

Well, a few minutes later, someone went back to the bathroom and came out again almost immediately, telling him that they couldn't use the bathroom because it was too gross. Well, hubby is pretty anal about keeping the bathroom clean, but he went back, and there was silly string everywhere in the bathroom. All over the toilet, sink, walls, everywhere. Then, he walked in and saw FECES smeared on the walls... so gross.

So, apparently this lady (for lack of a better word) decided since she couldn't shoplift, she was going to vandalize. I don't see the logic, but... ok then. Jake went back out, and the silly string cans were all gone. Apparently she got to those before he noticed her behavior.

-PW_Elle
    You can have your own opinions, but you can't have your own facts.

"I hope you get hit by a bus and beaten by hockey-stick-wieldling pygmies." - IMA

Too bad a term like "Looked kinda psycho" won't help the police find her
    I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
    less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.

Comment

Quoth PW_Elle View Post
      So, apparently this lady (for lack of a better word) decided since she couldn't shoplift, she was going to vandalize. I don't see the logic, but... ok then. Jake went back out, and the silly string cans were all gone. Apparently she got to those before he noticed her behavior.

-PW_Elle
      Of course. He wasn't going to let her steal, so she wanted to get back at him. Makes perfect entitlement sense.

Used to be insane, so I know.

Comment

OK, silly string I can deal with, but......

There seems to be something a little bit creepy about a fake cat made out of real rabbit fur...

OT, but send the silly string to the marines...they use it to find trip wires. Spray it ahead of them and it drapes itself over the wires that they can't see. Pretty cool.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
        X