X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackass at Menards

Some language.

From 2003 to 2005 I worked at a Menards in my hometown. It was a great job and I never really had any problems with anyone except for one guy I encountered a few weeks after I started working there.

I was walking back towards the receiving area where I worked and a guy approached me and asked where the RTA furniture was. Me being kind of a new guy, I said I didn't know.

His response?

"Well, what the hell are you doing working here?" And he walks off.

As he left, I said to myself, "Well, fuck you too, asshole!" I'm just glad that this prick was the only out-and-out jerk I encountered there.
    The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

They do not understand, that maybe infact, you might be new, or just transfered, and not really knowing where everything is at.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

"I'm sorry, I'm new and I haven't quite memorized the store layout yet, but let me find someone else to help you."

Good way to avoid this.
      You're focusing on the problem. If you focus on the problem, you can't see the solution. Never focus on the problem! --From Patch Adams

Comment

Geez, when I transferred stores I felt so dumb sometimes cuz I could do the paperwork and safe, check on your order, ring you up, do your return, and look anything up for you and find out if it's in stock...but I couldn't for the life of me tell you where to find it in the store ! I had to give myself little mini-tours of the store in my down time to figure out where things were.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
        X