Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ignoring my art to talk about your hobbies will make me give you free stuff. (NOT)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry you had to endure that. Man, I've thought about trying to make plushies (I can sew them) but you seem to get worse customer then I get.

Comment

I don't think it's the plush, because I've talked to other plush artists who say they've NEVER had something like this happen. I just have an idiot magnet. I've always attracted idiots, wherever I go.
      The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Comment

At least they didn't say, "I said a dollar bill....Not a 2 dollar bill....Sheesh, can't you people get anything right"

Comment

underemployeed, what's the chance of you selling me one of the silver coins for face value? I need one for my wedding.

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
          I have 15 on hand.
          Eric's been beating you to them again, hasn't he?
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I always ask for the dollar coins and $2 bills at the bank just to put them back into circulation.

I do, however, collect bicentennial quarters, any half dollars, any silver (dimes and up, 1964 and before), pre-1982 pennies, and any non-presidential dollar coins.
            Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth Treasure View Post
              ^ this, i have done! its fun!
              Before they existed, I would do it with Susan Bs, which still manage to look classier than those gold coins.

I have about a dozen $2 bills on my desk, and about a dozen each of Susan Bs, Sacajaweas and Dead Prez dollars stacked on my computer case, along with a silver half dollar, a silver quarter, and a pair of silver dimes.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Silver coins are worth a heck of lot more than face value right now due the price of silver. Selling to Mr. Dips coin shop would have fetched $27 per $1 face value last week.

It's less this week due to the price dropping, but still a lot more than face value.

Something to keep in mind if you need to buy or sell silver change.
                The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
                X