This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please don't talk if you can't listen

Ugh, this lady irritated me from the word go. First of all, she started the call with "do you have my account?" I hate this line for a couple of reasons. One, how do I know? I've never heard of you. My phone does sometimes populate the wrong or multiple accounts so could be, could be totally off. Two, these people tend to think that means no verification is needed which is NOT true and try to rush through the call. Anyway, I wish that were all she did and I wouldn't have had to write this. No such luck. Customer's issue is that she didn't get cups on her delivery day. Actualy she did, but she had to ask for them. She says she always got them, although a check through her account history shows we last delivered them last August
    So this is what transpired after I told her that:

SC: Why haven't I been getting cups for so long?
    Me: Well, there are instructions that were added in Aug of last year that say not to deliver cups again unless you request them.
    SC: no I never said that.
    Me: *sure, we made that up* Im sorry if we had the wrong instructions. I have removed them so-
    SC: Good. So why didn't I get the cups?
    Me: um...we had the wrong instructions, apparently, indicating that you didn't want cups unless you requested them.
    SC: I never said that.
    Me: I apologize ma'am-
    SC: so why didn't i get the cups?

OMG. This went on until I wanted to tear my hair out or about 15 minutes and I still don't think she got it.
    Last edited by AquaGirl; 05-16-2011, 04:22 PM.

And how did you not reach a certain point of just screaming something like "You didn't get the fucking cups because you're a stupid twatwaffle who can't keep her shit straight and give us the right instructions! Good day, ma'am!" and hang up? Just curious?
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth BrenDAnn View Post
      And how did you not reach a certain point of just screaming something like "You didn't get the fucking cups because you're a stupid twatwaffle who can't keep her shit straight and give us the right instructions! Good day, ma'am!" and hang up? Just curious?
      Pure luck I think. I did stay at a Holiday Inn last year.

Comment

The stooopid, it hurtz....
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

"They were mailed to the Swiss Alps just to inconvenience you* oh wait..that would be how I would WANT to answer..not how you SHOULD answer.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

She makes the color pthalo blue look bright.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Are you delivering to a mental hospital? Because it sounds like a patient got a hold of the phone and hit redial.

Comment

Quoth Lots42 View Post
                Are you delivering to a mental hospital? Because it sounds like a patient got a hold of the phone and hit redial.
                Everyday, I tell you.

Comment

Working...
                X