This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPIC Commando FAIL

This one happened when Drewbie was still working with me. We were working late night drive thru when a SC came to the window STINKING of beer. He wore a beer (and sweat) stained shirt and mountain dew boxers. He had his wallet on his lap and was tying to pull out a few bills. He was obviously smashed and seemed to move in slo mo.

Me:
    Drewbie: Nice boxers man!
    Smashed Customer: Huuuhhhh?? Oohhhh. Thannkkssss.

He even talked in slo mo.

SC: I thoughtt I'd go commaannnooo todayyyy.
    Me:
    Drewbie:

Umm. Ok then. Not how you go commando drunkie drunk. Anyway, he paid and slowly put his wallet away. Right after he took his wallet off his lap, Drewbie's eyes got real big and he took a step back.

Drewbie:
    Me:
    Drewbie: Can you see that?

Note: Drewbie has about a foot on me height-wise, so he can see on a different level.

Me: Nooooo....
    Drewbie: Good....cuz this guy's dick is hangin outta his boxers!!! It's nasty as hell!!!
    Me: >.< ewewewew
    Drewbie: And small as hell too!
    Me: too much info thanks...

I gave him his food and he drove away (in slo mo) unaware of how much skin he was revealing. I wonder if he got pulled over?
    Cop: Sir have you been drinking tonight?
    SC: Weeeelll....
    Cop: *looks down* Nevermind sir..... I got all the proof I need.
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

With as smashed as that guy was, he probably wouldn't have been able to put on pants without landing himself in intensive care.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      With as smashed as that guy was, he probably wouldn't have been able to put on pants without landing himself in intensive care.
      I'm amazed he could drive even

Comment

that image was so damn funny.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

wait....this guy was DRIVING??? holy shit I'd be calling 911 on his ass.
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
            Sadly the outside lights shut off around 3am so after then we can't see license plates

Comment

I thought he was gonna smile, look down in shock and say, "where did my girlfriend go??"

Comment

Ewww gross, Kisa. You've already told me this story and now you're making me read it again?
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth emax4 View Post
                  I thought he was gonna smile, look down in shock and say, "where did my girlfriend go??"
                  No it'd be "pink elephants stole my girlfriend!"
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Considering how small Drewbie in the OP was saying it was, I doubt that would be a risk...
                    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

A close trim by the sesquicentadontarian feature of Oscar Meyer's nightmares?
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
                        I'm amazed he could drive even
                        "I have to drive... I'm too drunk to walk!"
                        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
                          yep. and if he's that drunk he might fall for the trick of "sure, it'll be a few minutes...." while someone is calling the cops

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                            No it'd be "pink elephants stole my girlfriend!"
                            Completely OT. I was stopped at an intersection with my wife in the passenger seat...

Me: Do you see a pink elephant with purple polka dots?
                            Wife: Uhmmm...no?
                            Me: Then you must be drunk!

Then I pointed across the intersection off to the right where I kid you not there was a 10' tall statue of an elephant painted pink with purple polka dots. IDK, maybe you had to be there.
                            You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious.

Comment

Working...
                            X