Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no life, and THANK YOU so much for rubbing that in.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Spark !!

I just stopped by your blog and your costumes and other furries are beautiful !! Don't let some asshole get you down. None of us are perfect and I can honestly say my rug could use a good vacuum. And it can wait until tomorrow.

As far as that home in Houston ? Holy shit !!
    Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

Spark, you make wonderful stuff. Don't let some yahoo tell you you have no life. You spend your life doing cool stuff. You make others smile, and that's important work.

*offers hugs and cookies*
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

That link was posted in 2008, I'm sure that apartment's been cleaned and refurbished sanitized, burned to the ground and salt sown on the area by now. Granted, the work may have taken until now, but still...
        edited for the hell of it...and a bit of accuracy.
        look! it's ghengis khan!
        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I didn't look at the link that was posted...watching Hoarders is enough for me, thank you Ever since I got a full time job (and I still work my part time at home job) I barely do any housework. It irks my husband but he works at home full time and spends most of his free time playing pc games or reading or watching TV. Sure, I could probably do more than I do and I really dislike my house being a mess but I am TIRED. And he WANTED me to work full time...so...

You absolutely have a life and it sounds like a good one to me...bravo to you for doing what you love for a living
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
            I know like I said before NASTY!!!!!!! 1 billion times over

The OCD in me is going CRAZY over that still!
            I recommend you never watch Filth Fighters or Extreme Filth Fighters then!
            UK reality shows that follow various cleaning personnel as they go about their jobs.
            Sometimes they show homes much worse than that
            Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

It passes feline inspection! What more could anyone ask for?
              "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
              - H. Beam Piper

Comment

I found out that best way to handle those problems is simply say that if it disturbs you, do something about it. If you think something is dirty, clean it. If there is trash, pick 'em up. Or shut up and get lost.

Comment

Dear merciful goddess . . . If anybody ever complains about my housekeeping again, they're going to get handed that link.

And Spark, don't let that hoser get to you. He's just jealous that you make a living doing what he doesn't have the talent to do.

Comment

wow, I love that. I especially think the ears are tilted just right - I don't know how you did it, but it makes it kind of expressive'.
                    To be honest that wasn't what I was thinking. .... I went to look at the photos and thought..." Holy fuck! You made THAT? In a MONTH?"

Seriously, that costume is outfuckingstanding awesomeness on top of a pile of wow.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                      Sorry. Didn't mean to give everybody the heebie-jeebies. That link was posted in 2008, I'm sure that apartment's been cleaned and refurbished by now. Granted, the work may have taken until now, but still...
                      Not a problem I shouldn't have looked And yeah I'm sure it took until NOW to clean that place....sheeeeeesh. I could NEVER live like that.
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

You guys are awesome, you know that right?
                        The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Comment

No, your paws are awesome. Seriously.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                          X