X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guest with 5 senses enhanced?

From the same guy as Occam's Razor Fail

He asked to be moved from 316 to 319. Reason: There was a strong smell by the AC. I went up to smell it and I couldn't. I lied and said it was because my nose is somewhat stuffy.
    He then asked to be moved from 319 to 318. Reason: 319 didn't "feel right."

I haven't even been here an hour and already I want to stab something.

Edit: Added the damn hyperlink. You're welcome!
    Last edited by Mr Hero; 06-02-2011, 05:25 PM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Count backwards from 10? And that guy is weirrddd. Maybe he has extreme OCD?
    Answers: $1
    Correct Answers: $2
    Answers that require thought: $5
    Dumb looks are still free.

Comment

So....Does he plan to room hop all night? Do you have a cut off for number of times customers can switch rooms? Odd guy he is....I agree with the OCD theory.
      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

A couple times now I've dealt with a guest like this by cutting off their complaints and giving them a choice: Full refund if you leave now, or stay and quit bitching. One or the other, no discounts.
        Aliterate : A person who is capable of reading but unwilling to do so.

"A man who does not read has no advantage over a man who cannot" - Mark Twain

Comment

We get these guests all the time.

The thing about our rooms is that even in the non-smoking rooms, we have an ashtray with a "no smoking" sticker on it (because if they decide to be a douche and smoke anyway, we'd rather they extinguish it in an ashtray than a $100 bedspread...though that seldom stops them from using the bedspread anyway). So I will check in a guest, and it will be find until they suddenly notice the ashtray, and then it suddenly smells like smoke! I'll go in there afterward and it will smell perfectly fine.
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Of course 319 didn't feel right. Add up the digits and you get 13 - though presumably he didn't want to appear superstitious.

Comment

Quoth Cerys View Post
              Of course 319 didn't feel right. Add up the digits and you get 13 - though presumably he didn't want to appear superstitious.
              Hey, 319 has 19 in it, and we all know that's a very ominous number.
              (Points for reference.)
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Dark Tower?

Comment

Quoth Cerys View Post
                  Dark Tower?
                  Winner winner chicken dinner!
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Woohoo! Do I get chocolate?

Comment

Quoth Cerys View Post
                      Woohoo! Do I get chocolate?
                      Yes! However, you have to go into the city of Ludd in order to claim your prize.

Comment

Gah, not again.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                          From the same guy as Occam's Razor Fail

He asked to be moved from 316 to 319. Reason: There was a strong smell by the AC. I went up to smell it and I couldn't. I lied and said it was because my nose is somewhat stuffy.
                          He then asked to be moved from 319 to 318. Reason: 319 didn't "feel right."

I haven't even been here an hour and already I want to stab something.

Edit: Added the damn hyperlink. You're welcome!

Next thing you know he'll be complaining that 318 is too noisy (especially if it's got open headers). Cookies for reference.
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                            Next thing you know he'll be complaining that 318 is too noisy (especially if it's got open headers). Cookies for reference.
                            Think he's that small of a blockhead?
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                              Think he's that small of a blockhead?
                              Bingo! Mopar V8, base engine in the Charger, and (I believe) one step up from the Slant 6 in the Dart.
                              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X