Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vacation on Tuesday and the SCs Smell Blood.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth TheTigress View Post
    there is something about sunny weather that makes the whole universe want to go to Subway.
    Ya know, before I actually read the stories, I thought you were using the word "Subway" as a euphemism for H-E-single hockey stick-L..... After reading them, I determined that I was right
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
      Well, then howdy!!

I live in houston. Depending on what you like to do, there are a couple malls to choose from, or you can go to the Downtown Aquarium to ogle fishes, or the zoo or (My personal favorite!) The Museum of Natural Science. FUN!

Have a blast, and fair warning. Traffic SUCKS.
      That's really great you live there. I have found that the people in Texas are much more friendly than the people in the Seattle area.

We are definetely going to the Galleria mall, and perhaps the Space Center. I really want to do the zoo but my dad isn't big on the idea of being out in that 90 degree weather. We probably will anyway, though. I heard the zoo was very nice. The museum of natural science also sounds really cool. I suppose we will figure it out when we get there. I'm excited about it, though.

Quoth fireheart View Post
      Or TheTigress can try and track down Lupo....

Re the tortilla/flatbread question: They're usually referred to as flatbreads down here, hence my question.
      LOL! Well if you see someone with blonde bangs and a tribal tiger tattoo on their left arm, then it's me.

The flatbreads are actually quite different from the tortilla breads we used to use for the wraps. The flatbreads are like a pita type thing and are rectangle shaped. We discontinued the wraps a few years ago.

Quoth MaggieTheCat View Post
      If you like anime or anything Japanese, A-kon, a big anime convention is in Dallas next weekend. Regardless, I hope you have a good trip and a relaxing break from the customers!
      We won't be anywhere near the Dallas area while we are there. Also not really big on the Anime scene, but in Seattle right now they are having a really cool AVATAR (blue cat people) exhibit. I'd love to be able to go to that sometime soon. (Avatar nerd)

Quoth EricKei View Post
      Ya know, before I actually read the stories, I thought you were using the word "Subway" as a euphemism for H-E-single hockey stick-L..... After reading them, I determined that I was right
      HHAHAHAHA! That's so true! It really IS hell!.
      My Fur Affinity Page:https://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetigress/
      My Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/profile/thetigress

Comment

Quoth TheTigress View Post

The flatbreads are actually quite different from the tortilla breads we used to use for the wraps. The flatbreads are like a pita type thing and are rectangle shaped. We discontinued the wraps a few years ago.
        Hope they don't do that down here, I LOVE my wraps!

Like I said, the damn thing looks like a giant taco
        Last edited by fireheart; 06-06-2011, 11:56 AM.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
        X