This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth IMAPseudonym View Post
    After she left, I propped open the front door and used half a can of air freshener, which barely put a dent in her lingering miasma of Eau-De-Junkie. The area by the front counter smelled like weed, booze, sweat, stale urine and orange creamsicle.
    This is quite revolting, how did you cope with this?

Quoth Boozy View Post
    The Mold Lady!
    She wore this really old pair of boots that had mold growing on them, which stinks. And she sat down at one of our tables until my boss asked her to leave. He was worried that someone with a mold allergy would come in and go into shock. It was that bad.
    Wow, this is so tragic, its like a line from a weepy movie! Mouldy shoes? You poor thing...
    I think there should be a charity for those who have difficulty realising they smell really bad and they are disgusting and revolting...

Sorry about this, I seem to be quoting quite a bit.

Those tampon stories are just shocking!
    EEEEWWWW
    Last edited by MadMike; 02-15-2007, 05:57 PM. Reason: Merge
    ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
    Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth pookalamouche View Post
      a friend of mine works in a removals company and he's seen some pretty gross stuff but the worst story he's told me has to be when he went to clear a mother and daughters 2 bed town house. nothing seemed out of the ordinary, until he and his mate lifted the matress in the daughters room and found a colony of used tampons between the matress and the base of the bed. he said he almost vomited.

a little off topic, sorry guys, but hauntedheadnc reminded me!
      Was she dating a wannabe vampire?

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
      X