This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sofa Chairs

Do You ever get customers who wan a bag for this and they try to put it in but it doesn't fit?
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Must be funny to watch them try.
    I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I know, it's idiotic. I get dumb tards who grab a large bag out of my till without asking and try to bag it themselves. the handles end up not touching together and the bag rips.
      Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

Why would you sit on that? That's creepy. I would not want that in my house.
        You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

Oh, c'mon Sofar, Elmo wants a huuuuuuuug.......and if he doesn't get one, he'll break your kneecaps with a frying pan

Comment

Maybe your place of employment should get body bags* for those big purchases.

*I'm not meaning to be insensitive, but that's the biggest kind of bag-type object I can think of at the moment.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Becky-
              Once, on a film set I worked on, that's all they had to give us for trash bags...
              I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

DF, whatever works best for the job.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Sofar View Post
                  Why would you sit on that? That's creepy. I would not want that in my house.
                  Can't sleep... clown'll eat me. Can't sleep... clown'll eat me. Can't sleep... clown'll eat me.
                  GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

You know with children's furniture like that I think I understand where society is getting so wierd from.....

That looks like a prop from attack of the killer furniture........

Now all it needs is a voice chip that says random things like" Elmo is hungry." "Want to sit on my face?" or "Elmo cant breathe"

Comment

My son had a Winnie the Pooh version. Not nearly as creepy.
                      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                      HR believes the first person in the door
                      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                      Document everything
                      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
                      X