Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you paint a piece of rebar to look like a magic wand it will be indestructable AND makes a very satisfying noise when struck against a garbage can or other sutable noise-making object.
    DILLIGAF

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      That would work too. Or, you could just buy this or this.
      Or Harry Potter wands....

Comment

I guess those are nice wands...

My wand is my brother's old little league metal bat.

Sure, no one ever wakes up again from my lessons, but I'm sure they learned something.
        "I live in Los Angeles, and I was on the walk of fame. I was drunk, and I got a henna tattoo that says, 'Forever.'" -Zack Galifianakis

Call Sophia Moore or Kent E. Ryder for a good time!

Comment

Quoth Arachne View Post
          Me: Yes, and I'm sorry about that. The tags with the prices on them were put on before I started working here, and I've been trying to fix them all. There's a lot of stock here, and sometimes I miss some.

WLL: Well you should really fix it.
          At that point, you should have pulled out a black marker, blacked out the price, handed it back to her and said, "There, it's fixed."

Seriously. What's wrong with some people? I was so thrilled the other day when I got the previous week's sale price on some yarn (they had forgotten one sign, on a bin in the aisle, so it wasn't like I could even see the correct price, and I wasn't sucky about it) that I commented to the manager how great her cashier was afterwards. But when I found out it wasn't really supposed to be on sale anymore, I was just like "okay then"... geez.

Quoth Arachne View Post
          Hmm. I'm thinking about getting some art supplies and decorating up a really fancy magic wand. So that next time something like this happens, I'll have a prop.
          they sell pink sparkly ones with stars on the tips at my dollar store
          Last edited by KuzcoLlama; 02-14-2007, 06:00 PM.
          GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
            Jester's wand is quite manly, I'm sure, but for something with a little more girlishness, get a couple of those real fancy present ribbons and some coordinating curly ribbon. Glue the present ribbons to the top, one on each side, and tie and glue the curly ribbon below and curl. (Use glitter glue for even more sickening sweet girlishness). And if you make it long enough, you can reach over the counter and bop the SCs in the head with it.

Ooo, ooo, you could get some glitter to sprinkle around while you do your twirly fairy wish-granting dance for the SCs! If anything, your display of crazy COULD just scare them off.
            I like this suggestion! To take it even a bit further, I'll bet you could get a wooden cut-out star shape, attach it to the end of the wand, and make it appropriately glitzy and foofy. Definitely add curly ribbons and glitter. If nothing else, the sheer frivolity of it will give you a smile when the SCs come to call.
            He loves the world...except for all the people.
            --Men at Work

Comment

Here are some nice ones at buycostume.com (I'm partial to the barbed heart wand):

http://www.buycostumes.com/SearchRes...&keywords=wand
              Labor boards have info on local laws for free
              HR believes the first person in the door
              Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
              Document everything
              CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Mine is going to be the same size as a baseball bat. Thwack! And I think that I'll call it 'George'.
                Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Working...
                X