X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some possibilities:
    1. You saved up for it
    2. Your husband saved up for it.
    3. You're independently wealthy but do that job because you can't fathom doing nothing all day
    4. Your husband is independently wealthy
    5. It's none of her god damned business....

Comment

wait what?!?!?!? Oh look my brain just ran away again. I just got that thing back.

How could you ever say that to another person?!?!? Wait don't tell me I forgot where I was.

The Hubby gets compliments on his ring a lot. Yeah it is the hub from an extra tape drive. Yes he is a geek. I want to get these when we replace our bands. http://www.kinektdesign.com/product-gear-ring.php
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post

EW. Please tell me that you didn't buy that ring I just cant take it that my nurse daughter is wearing the same ring as a store person. There has to be some weird way you got that ring.
        Yes ma'am, my boyfriends wife loved the one he got her so much that he bought me one also. Hey his wife is a nurse!! What's your son-in-law's name?

(if she actually answered that, I would hesitate just a little and then say 'oh different guy' just enough hesitation to make her wonder if I am lying)

Comment

Quoth pageantmama View Post
          Haha, I would have been like, "OH, this is just a side job. I am really a hooker. So tell your daughter she has the same ring as a store person and a hooker. My pimp bought this for me because I liked it, I am not even married. "
          BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Thats it. I have conformation. The world had gone stupid!
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post
              EW that ring she has on is just shocking i cnt take it. I need to fix this.
              WTH does she mean by fixing this? is she going to call up corporate to complain about a store employee wearing a ring? does she want to get you fired for having the same ring as her daughter, the nurse? where the hell do people like this get off thinking this way?

but then again, i would have said something like "oh! your son-in-law shops from tv shopping channels too? i couldn't pass up on this deal! it was such a bargain!! tell him they're having a gold-plated watch special next weekend!! maybe he can get you something special, too!"
              there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

On first reading this I was thinking OMG, what an evil nasty bitch...but by the end I am thinking she is probably just 100% crazy. Either way, I'm sorry you had to hear that.
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

You should've said in a shocked and pitying voice: "Your daughter's a nurse and this was all she could afford?"

(I'm sure your ring is very lovely, I'd just want to razz her)
                  A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

"This is your daughter's ring. We had a one-night stand some time ago, and..."

Watch her explode.

Comment

Wow, what a total cow this woman was. It was none of her business!
                      Last edited by jjc927; 07-07-2011, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post
                        EW-HElllooooooo I want to buy this....i aint waiting in line. I am way to important to wait with the common folks.....

EW....OMG OMG look at your ring. How did you afford that?? My daughter has the same one she is a nurse. so you know she is better than you.

EW....you steal money dont you. That explains it.
                        I have no words to describe this , except to say how sorry I am that you had to deal with her.
                        Quoth sirwired View Post
                        How exactly do these people make it through life without getting their asses kicked?
                        Because the ones who want to kick their asses know it isn't worth the jail time or future lawsuit to do so. Now you know why the whole world is so stressful.

Last edited by XCashier; 07-07-2011, 11:51 PM.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth sweetj82 View Post

EW. Please tell me that you didn't buy that ring I just cant take it that my nurse daughter is wearing the same ring as a store person. There has to be some weird way you got that ring.
                          "Yeah, I totally shanked a bitch and stole her ring. You know, I think she was wearing scrubs...."

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I know how you feel... I collect wristwatches, and most of them are pretty pricey...however, I stopped wearing them to work because of customers making snide comments about how would a person who works at a PIZZA PLACE afford such things?!? I did point out to one especially rude old bag that I am the MANAGER of the store, and the I actually make more there than I did when I managed a locally well known, fancy restaurant
                            "She didn't observe the cardinal rule: Don't F**K with people who handle your food"
                            -Ryan Reynolds in 'Waiting'

Comment

I have a coworker that's a big fan of estate sales and consignment shops. She gets some wonderful jewelry that way. Besides, what's it matter that someone saved and splurged on something they enjoy. The woman was a jerk.
                              A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Remember, when slapping EW's...

This .. *points to inside of hand* is abuse.
                                THis .. *points to the back of hand* is bumps of knowledge.

One side abuses, the other side educates. Choose wisely, educate the EW.

And now before this gets all fratchy and/or moddy, I follow CYA protocol:

*Disclaimer: This above statement exists only for the purpose of comedy. Blade_Raver and CustomersSuck.com do not condone violence. Don't try this. Thank you.
                                Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X