This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mongo Skruddgemire View Post

M - Ok, I could do that for you. However before you commit me to that action, lets consider the following. You just threw a milkshake onto a person who is 6'4, 250 pounds, and is a college wrestler. As long as he is employeed by me, he has to follow the rules of dealing with the customers lest he get fired for disobeying those rules. If I fire him, he is no longer my responsibility and there is little I could do should he excercise the option of leaping over the counter and twisting you into a pretzel.
    Crtl-Alt-Delete. Love that comic.

Comment

I had several run-ins with neighborhood kids while trying to deliver newspapers.

A few stand out. The most memorable, was when they were tossing rocks at me...and a crossing guard (who was also a family friend I'd known for years) turned them in to the cops. That just made my afternoon!

Second one, was one of the kids (a spoiled little girl) threw some water on me while making a delivery. I took 2 steps towards her, and she turned and ran. Right through her best friend's screen door. Not the *screen* part, but the metal panel *beneath* the screen. She went right through, knocking out the panel, and getting herself scratched up in the process. Her friend and her friend's parents thought it was hilarious
      Last edited by protege; 02-13-2007, 06:53 PM. Reason: Stupid me can't type :p
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
      X