This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One case of brain bleach please

Another hotel story this one burned into my brain for all eternity.

The hotel I worked at mainly catered to people coming into business for the week. That meant on weekends we had a lot of vacancies and so my manager put rooms on the wonderful third party websites so that people who could stay at a 4 star hotel at a one star price.

One saturday morning I was working 7am to 3pm which is the check out shift. Low and behold the epitome of backwater breeding comes walking in the lobby barefoot, overalls maybe a shirt? and his white afro hair topped with a stain baseball cap

As if he wasn't already a succulent sight to behold the next words out of his mouth at the top of his lungs were "HAVE Y'ALL SEEN MY THONGS?"

Granted it took me a few minutes to realize he was talking about flipflops (we have a pool and he had just come from that area) but the initial shot caused part of my soul to die. at least it would have if i had one. so not much of a sucky customer besides his visual assault to my eyes. but definitely one i won't be forgetting anytime soon

All I have to say is...welcome to the board. Here is your complimentary brain bleach
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

EWWWWWWWWWWWW. . . .Bad enough I can't stand the sight of bare feet, but damn.

I've also got some Blush wine in the fridge, some Barton's Canadian, Peach Snapps and Tequila on the bar and some Wild Blue.

Pick your poison.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

to !

Someone should be along with bacon, cookies, and some extra brain bleach -- just in case -- shortly. Enjoy your stay! ^_^
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

*offers cookies*
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

If she'd said that, I wouldn't have been fazed.
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

*throws bacon in that general direction, with a letter of apology*
              MAH BAD!

Comment

mmmm bacon

Comment

Working...
                X