This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    This actually surprises me, as in my experience, strippers are among the very best tippers, generally speaking.
    Maybe if they come to where YOU work...but I got the feeling when I went to those places that they were usually in a bad mood and just didn't care. Also, I must point out that these were not exactly high-class establishments I went to...so maybe they weren't being paid all that well!
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

I love ordering dominos pizza online, it's pretty damn good! got the order tracker thing so I know when it will be here, AND I always leave positive feedback for the delivery driver and pizza maker.
      Not hard at all, but i can see how SC's could f it up easily

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
        Maybe if they come to where YOU work...
        Actually, we don't get many in my current establishment. I base my observations on years of seeing them out and about, and in actually hanging out with some of them.

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
        I must point out that these were not exactly high-class establishments I went to...so maybe they weren't being paid all that well!
        There is that. The low-rent strippers generally are...well....low-rent. After all, if they were any good, they'd probably be working at a better strip club, right?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
        X