This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCs, please take notes.

1.The ring on my finger means I'm married. I am one of those rare birds that takes that seriously.furthermore, if you are old enough to be my grandmother there's a fat glow in the dark line between funny and cool old lady and disturbing old biddy.

2. Please yell at me more. I take perverse pleasure in screwing the customers that make my life miserable. The best part is so does my boss, she'll back me up 100% if I tell her you're a grade A prick.

3. In the same vein as 2, I appreciate it, sincerely, when you acknowledge that your problem is not my problem and was most likely not caused by me. A simple thank you will suffice though, a kiss on the cheek coupled with a crotch grope is neither necessary nor desired (see #1).

If you remember these 3 simple suggestions I will be your biggest advocate and will do whatever I can up to and including bending/breaking the rules and policies my workplace tries (ineffectively) to enforce.

Thank you,

resident retail slave

#3 ewwwwww. Also, assault.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

She was like 90 and resembled my grandmother way too much for it to be comfortable but I just had to pretend like nothing happened. This lady and her son managed to break all 3 of my simple rules in a 20 minute visit

Comment

Aw man, dude. Dude.

Here, fresh cup of Bavarian chocolate coffee with an extra shot of Bailey's. Works almost as well as brain bleach, and is more enjoyable.
        What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

She....groped you? Right there in the store???

Granny needs her meds adjusted stat.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww ack and i'm sorry! blech

Comment

Holy crap!! WTF?!?!?!!

Bet she does that everywhere she goes, too, and nobody has called her to task on it yet...then again, if they did she'd probably be totally clueless as to why anyone would be upset by an old lady groping a man of any age...
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth BigBox Slave View Post
                She was like 90 and resembled my grandmother way too much for it to be comfortable but I just had to pretend like nothing happened. This lady and her son managed to break all 3 of my simple rules in a 20 minute visit
                Hopefully the son didn't break all 3 rules, too.
                Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
                Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
                Fiancee: What?!
                Me: Nevermind.

Comment

Working...
                X