This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is seen cannot be unseen...

(Kind of a sighting, but it really sucked and I was working...)

I wish to scratch my eyes out.

What have I done to deserve this...I am serious!!!

I did not intend to look, but IT WAS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!

There was an old lady...well at first I thought she was probably in her 50s, but when I had the misfortune of being closer to her, I decided she was probably in her 60s. Her choice of clothing at first made me assume younger as it wasn't exactly fashionable, but it wasn't something a frumpy grandmother would necessarily pick. She wore blue jeans with a belt (yes, remember this, there was a freaking BELT) and a blue-and-white shirt. She was standing in front of a jewellery stand that is opposite the till point- where I was having just served some customers. I look straight ahead and....

I can't understand why she had a belt on. Was the belt purely decorative? It appears that she had decided to go low-rider...only forgot that you're supposed to wear patterned boxer shorts worn high above the waistband of the jeans. In fact...she had forgotten to wear any underwear at all

And she was bending over, dead ahead of me, to look at some shiny things...and as she leaned forward, the back of her shirt rose up and she presented me with her wrinkly as**ole.

WHY!!!? *scratches eyes out*

I would like to say that I only saw her once, but she just seemed to be THERE all the f*cking time!!! I went and told my manager and she said she thought she'd seen a bit of builder's bum on the woman and I said "Oh no, its not builder's bum, its her entire bum." She was completely oblivious. I'm not sure how many other people noticed. Unobservant Colleague never noticed at all, and other customers didn't seem to, but I did notice one old lady walking away from her with rather disgusted expression and while Butt Lady was rummaging through a kid's sale rack (bent over, naturally), a woman in the queue was laughing and trying to hide it.

UC served her, on the till next to mine (after she'd been in the shop for at least an hour trying to show everyone her butt), and I thought I was safe. She was standing face us after all. But nuuuu...she decided to stand oddly and show me her ass her again.

My manager thought it was funny how I was refusing to look up from the register and had my hair pulled around my face like a big curtain.

Jebus...its only Monday and I want a drink!
    Last edited by Little Retail Rabbit; 07-25-2011, 05:12 PM.

You're lucky. Usually you don't know there's an asshole infront of you until they speak!
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Sorry you had to see such horrors. Made me giggle though

Comment

I'm sorry, I am totally But yeah, it's gonna take a while to get that image out. I hate summer for the same reason, basically: waaaaaayyy too much cleavage. Have my own, don't need to see yours. And one of my friends has unintentional butt cleavage frequently. I fee like I know her really well.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
          I hate summer for the same reason, basically: waaaaaayyy too much cleavage. Have my own, don't need to see yours.
          Made even more awkward in drive through, since we are looking down at them... I swear that I have seen belly buttons on occasion.

Comment

Yeah with the heat wave I want to tell so many of the passengers in cars coming through my lane, "Lady I should not be able to critique your wax job"
            Meeeeoooow.....
            Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

eew!

Living on the second floor of the house has lead to some...interesting views of cleavage.
              Dear girl riding the green bicycle, please note that from the second floor window I can see the bike seat through your shirt. You probably should not wear something so revealing.
              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

OMG can't people like this feel the breeze??? Ewww.
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

"Hey lady, CRACK KILLS!!!"

Comment

Anybody else thinking of the song "Brown-Eyed Girl"? lol!
                    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

That, or "Don't You Make My Brown Eyes Blue"...^_-
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

i get the guys that forget to zip up...i just say in my normal tone of voice :"your fly is unzipped!" i'm over trying to be discreet. and we get the girls in short short shorts all the time..blech

Comment

Working...
                        X