X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, time to reply.

Source of my avatar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kittyloaf

Prepared? Yes. Gonna get any? No. Gonna TRY to get any? No. I'm a gentleman. I'm not like your typical high schooler "hey baby. like it? let's do it". I have morals.

Oh yeah, the 11 days in a row at Fazoli's? That was right before Semester Finals, Junior year. 4:30 to 9:00 on school nights. 26 hours a week.
    I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
    less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.

Comment

Geek King--are you sure you're not my brother? You seriously sound just like how I describe him, and small children *adore* him on sight.
      He's the type people are afraid of sheerly for his size (6'5"), even though I'm far more likely to throw a punch than he is. (He's never been in a fist fight, I had my first when I was 6. I've since calmed my temper, but even my giant of a brother tends not to mess with me, as I can knock the wind out of him with one shot). Most of my exes have been terrified of him, which he enjoyed, even though I told them he was a gentle giant.
      "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

I think giving her 2 dozen flowers is sweet.
        I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

6'5" here. Weight's not important... I must say, though, being 6'5", in a world built for those who are 5'6", is a curse. Ducking absolutely everywhere I go, didn't clear the menu board at McD's... scraped my head up something fierce more than once when I turned around and walked right into the damn handle for changing the menu...
          Anywho, I'm a gentle giant, most of the time. But I can, and do, snap quickly. I also unintentionally sneak up on people. *shrug*
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

i don't know how tall i am... i think it's somwhere around 1.76 or 1.77 metres
            i weigh 100kg (220lbs) i have a somewhat long beard, i don't look too scary really, and i'm usually a calm person (unless i'm driving)

i did manage to scare someone badly once though...

a drug addicted moron and his buddies driving around in a old crappy Honda, thinking they're cool, my little brother (14 at the time) was hanging outside the mall, he's bigger than me, both weightwise and heightwise, long black hair, black clothes, pale...
            obviously, for the druggies out joyriding, he worships satan, they stop by him, calls him names, then swings a baseball bat just inches from his nose, he said he felt the wind almost like it just barely touched him.

Once i was told this happened, being a big brother, i thought i'd find this guy and have a chat with him, i called a friend, wich is the kind of guy that knows everyone, and he actually did know who the druggie is... and he's just nearby in their crappy honda...
            locally, we have some hangout spots where people meet with their cars, just chatting, that's where they were, parkingspot just next to a hotel.

I hung up, got in the old Volvo i had at the time, just gotten my license (i was 18)
            it only took a couple minutes, to get through town, and to the parkingspot, i skidded into the parking lot, slammed the front of my car into a wall, got out of my car, and walked right over to teh Honda with the druggies, the guy shrunk so much, my friend who were watching, said it looked like he disapeared into the seat from behind, the guy has NEVER been seen at ANY of the parking lots again, i had a nice little chat with him

his excuse? "uh... uhm... i... i d-diden't know he was your brother..."

so size don't matter, behavior does! '

and... the car was unharmed! i had probably 30kp/h into the wall, i miss my old volvo, it was indestructable.
            Rawr

Comment

... Yeah, if someone rolls in with a tank of a Volvo, hits a wall, and in a Chuck-Norris-style, the car is undamaged.... And said person walks up to me.......

yeah i'd be pretty damn scared too

kudos for looking out for your brother
              I've been here for two years, work harder than most others, and I'm getting paid $1.80 an hour
              less than the 17 year old slacker you hired two months ago. Maybe that's why I'm not chipper at work.

Comment

Quoth ahanix1989 View Post
                My question to all of you is... how? Did he know that 'her man' would kick his ass? Or am I just so creepy that it can be intimidating?
                From what I've seen, most guys who get their jollies intimidating women are too chicken-shit to tangle with another guy, even if that guy is one third their size.

I'm another one who could be intimidating, even back in my college days when I weighed next to nothing. I scared the hell out guys who were three times my size just by looking at them the wrong way, and most of them time I didn't mean to. I was just having a bad day, and happened to look in their general direction. I could also move very quickly and quietly, so while I probably wouldn't last in a face-to-face fight, I guess I gave off these vibes like I was going to sneak up on them at night and stab them or something.

Sometimes life is altered.
                Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                Uneasy with confrontation.
                Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Let's see...I'm barely 5' 2", 150+ pounds, and I can intimidate men (and that's before they bother me when I'm working and near knife racks!!!!!!!!) who are over a foot taller and 100 pounds heavier than me.

Usually, though, I'm really goodnatured.
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                    Usually, though, I'm really goodnatured.
                    As your name suggests

I suppose, I always wear a hoodie, and I've been told that if I have the hood up... my sunken eyes and featureless face make me look like a unibomber

Comment

Working...
                    X