X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just had to share this!

First post evar

Normally I try and forget about sucky people, but this one really took the biscuit.

Sooo I was standing at the front of the store by a school bag display, and a woman comes in with her two kids and I moved so they could have a better look at said bags.

Then one of her little brats starts flailing around and catches me on my hipbone.. I was less than impressed but moved further away from them. Mum sees this whole exchange you'd think she'd apologize, but if she had I wouldnt be posting this.....

Idiot Mother (im)

IM "Well it didnt hurt that bad did it?! Thats pathetic!" and proceeds to storm out, leaving bags on the floor

Me "Wut?"

Wait... so a kid hits you while goofing off, and you instinctively just move away from the kid, and the mother flips out and leaves the store?!

Oh, and welcome to CS.
    Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
    Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
    Fiancee: What?!
    Me: Nevermind.

Comment

Sounds about right. People get offended when you're offended at something they did wrong. Happens all the time.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Tell me about, right?? I may have let out a small "ouch" but didnt make a fuss.....and Im the bad guy? I think my brain just dropped out and ran away rather than deal with that one.

Comment

Whether or not it HURT is irrelevant. You bump into someone, you apologize. Period. That's how manners work. If your child is unaware that they've bumped into someone, you apologize for them and set an example.

...oh god wait ... for a minute there I had faith in humanity.

Comment

Quoth manybellsdown View Post
            for a minute there I had faith in humanity.
            I'll have some of whatever you've been taking.

Comment

Ridiculous, as Judge Judy would say. Wonderful way to raise the next generation of wild dogs . . . I mean, innocent cherubs.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

to CS! Yep, more sucky people/parents...her kid probably didn't mean any harm but she should have apologized to you...and CERTAINLY not have berated you. Gah.
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Yeup, yessirreebob, you'll fit right in here!
                  "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I would've replied with "actually, it did hurt. I'm still recovering from surgery to that hip and it's still tender. Today is my first day off the crutches."
                    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                      Yeup, yessirreebob, you'll fit right in here!
                      Indeed another welcome addition to the dysfunctional CS family ...We just don't make it practice to abuse each other.
                      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                      X