Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't it squished by a muenster Gorgonzola?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Okay, I can't be the only one who thought if this when I saw the title of the thread.
      Random conversation:
      Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
      DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Well, I, for one, am certainly bleu in the face
        Last edited by EricKei; 08-28-2011, 10:07 PM. Reason: can't believe i missed that typo
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Sandman View Post
          Hey.. we all need to be like the Swiss here now!
          I brie-lieve there are holes in your argument...

Victoria J

Comment

Great, another thread full of feta puns...I'll brie over here provolone and feeling bleu, edam it, because it's more than I camembert.

...Cheese puns are HARD.

(goes to watch Monty Python)

Comment

Its not much of a cheese shop is it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3KBuQHHKx0
              The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Someone here has a pun feta-ish.
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

OK, Ben is winning so far ^_^...at Leicester it Stilton hasn't gone too far...It's gouda to know we camembert always count on the cru here to pull through.
                  Last edited by EricKei; 08-28-2011, 10:42 PM.
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Talk about Muenster-ous . . .that SC's argument got rather crumbly pretty quickly, didn't it?
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I used to think the wits here were sharp . . . .
                      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Skeksin View Post
                        Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, The Traveler has come! Choose and Perish!
                        I want my pizza!
                        The choice is made!
                        <50 foot high pizza delivery person squishes SC>
                        I want this ^^^^ not a 50 foot pizza. I would SOOOO do it given the chance

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
                        I read this as cops the 1st time. Which made just as much sense.

SC
                        cops corp whatever they are the same thing in an SCs mind

I am staying away from the Cheese Wiz puns
                        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
                          Okay, I can't be the only one who thought if this when I saw the title of the thread.
                          I was thinking more along the lines of this. (But then, maybe it's because my daughter loves Veggie Tales.)
                          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Know that old joke "Where does a 800 lb gorilla go? Anywhere it wants." ? Well see when a Hurricane says 'no'..then it is 'no. Simple really
                            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

SC: excuses, excuses! I'm sick of being treated like a idiot! *click*
                              sounds like this isn't the first place she's tried...

Comment

Working...
                              X