Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad how the couple that REALLY wants children are somehow unable to have any even when they're financially and mentally prepared for such a challenge, but all the idiot retards in this country that couldn't even feed or take care of themselves manage to breed in such large numbers and then look at it as a good thing.
    Last edited by Ree; 09-17-2011, 12:20 PM. Reason: Removed fratching comment

Comment

Quoth downforit2008 View Post
      Sad how the couple that REALLY wants children are somehow unable to have any even when they're financially and mentally prepared for such a challenge, but all the idiot retards in this country that couldn't even feed or take care of themselves manage to breed in such large numbers and then look at it as a good thing.
      I think this all too often.

I have one friend who dropped them like flies and talks about having another now the youngest is in kindergarten but if an emergency occurs doesn't have enough petrol to go to the vets/ hospital/ family members house. I have another who has been with someone a very short time and is already dropping one. Me and hubby have been trying for a year and worked out how to manage even if I didn't get maternity pay and are still waiting.
      Last edited by Ree; 09-17-2011, 12:20 PM. Reason: Edited quote
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

At least you'll have fun trying. Have you tried to get fertility checks/shots or anything? Figured out when you're most fertile?
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
          Why oh why do some people get to breed like rabbits (and ruin their poor kids) and people like me with at least a modicum of common sense and a backbone don't get to have any?
          This isn't the total picture. As the well-researched and highly-recommended documentary Idiocracy shows, the intelligent, common sense-having people either can't have children or decide not to for various reasons, whereas the stupid people just stick their happy little fellows into various other people's places at leisurely and drop kids hither, thither and yon.

Seriously, that movie explains everything. ("Yeeeeeeah! I'm gonna fuck all y'alls!" "That's my boy!")
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Ooh, I love documentaries....I hope Netflix has it streaming

EDIT: I just looked it up and surprise, it really isn't a documentary... It also isn't on the streaming list, but I might have to rent the DVD.
            Last edited by BeenThereDoneThat; 09-16-2011, 12:37 AM. Reason: further research on the subject
            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Why oh why do some people get to breed like rabbits (and ruin their poor kids) and people like me with at least a modicum of common sense and a backbone don't get to have any? That poor little boy. The first rule of little kids is, when they say they have to go, they mean NOW. They don't pay any attention to subtle bodily signals, so by the time they figure it out it's already almost too late.

I wish I could adopt that kid. Oh, and I'm sorry about the mess you had to deal with too...it's that bitch SC's fault, not her son's.
              I feel your pain. Literally. I'm in the same situation as you.
              Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Sending you some hugs, 42_42_42.
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

EDIT: I just looked it up and surprise, it really isn't a documentary...
                  It's an IPF post. Just assume that each one has a hidden <sarcasm> tag in there somewhere
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                    It's an IPF post. Just assume that each one has a hidden <sarcasm> tag in there somewhere
                    I would like to direct your attention to my sig below. kthnxbai

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I just looked it up and surprise, it really isn't a documentary...
                      (Referencing Idiocracy) It didn't start out as a documentary, but it seems to be becoming a documentary.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Anyone know how Tycho Brahe died?

He died of a bladder infection because it was poor etiquette to get up from the dinner table in the middle of a meal, and he had a full bladder.

SC
                        Last edited by BroSCFischer; 09-16-2011, 05:49 AM.
                        "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
                          Anyone know how Tycho Brahe died?

He died of a bladder infection because it was poor etiquette to get up from the dinner table in the middle of a meal, and he had a full bladder.

SC
                          Tycho died?! Then who's writing Penny Arca-- oh.

The other Tycho Brahe.

Never mind, carry on.
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Hmm...If I knew who that mother was I might point out that delightful piece of information, broSC...Thanks. It's been nearly two weeks and I can still hear her screaming "STOP! STOP! I TOLD YOU TO WAIT DIDN'T I?" ...Ugh...
                            "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                              Tycho died?! Then who's writing Penny Arca-- oh.

The other Tycho Brahe.
                              Heh. I knew someone would post this as soon as I saw the original comment.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Ooh, I love documentaries....I hope Netflix has it streaming

EDIT: I just looked it up and surprise, it really isn't a documentary... It also isn't on the streaming list, but I might have to rent the DVD.
                                If your local library has DVDs, you might be able to borrow it from there, too. (Ours had it, and I do recommend it!)
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X