This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BroSCFischer View Post
    Hope Jerkass never gets sick and has to call off from work.
    I hope he does! It would serve him right, getting a Karmic bitchslap like that, especially when his clients rip him several new ones for not being in the office.

MrSS, I hope you're feeling better.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth MrSunshineState View Post
      You have reached the desk of MrSunshineState in the Reservations Department of (COMPANY). I will be out of the office beginning Saturday, September 10th. If there are no unexpected problems, I return Wednesday September 14. If your need is urgent, please contact our Customer Service department at (Number) between 9am and midnight Monday to Friday, and 9am to 9pm Saturday and Sunday. If your need is not urgent, please feel free to leave me a message and I'll assist you as soon as I return. Thanks for calling."
      There. Fixed it for ya.
      Now, there's no loopholes in your 'verbal contract'
      Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth MrSunshineState View Post
        As for the sun poisoning, it still blows my mind that I can live in Florida where the temperature is still in the 90s and be fine, yet I go to a place where it was 68 degrees at kickoff and get sick.
        It's the overcast. Clouds block the visible spectrum but not the stuff that makes you sick. Since it's cooler and darker, you don't think it'll be as bad, so you don't put on sunscreen or look for shade, and you end up sick from it. Fun times.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X